4

Comment & vote sweetums
Y'all not gon like me for this one😭.

*hours pass by.*
"Here have some!" A girl offered me a beer, i assumed it was one of Jahseh's friend.
"No, im okay." I closed the offer politely and she frowns.

"Come on jas, it's a party." She whined.

"Okay, don't tell anybody but—im carrying right now." I held my stomach as i paused.

Her expression distorts to poker and i was questionable about it but didn't show it on my face.

"Oh, that's wonderful Jasmine." She forced a smile and just like that— She disappears in the crowd.

I exhale roughly as i held my head. I started to feel a little dizzy. It was probably due to the crowds of people.

As the shock wave of sickness ran through me, jah stood on the dinner table. Jahseh, i just fucking cleaned it but okay.

"Alright! Listen!—Listen! Alright-alright so! We have you hear today because the dropping of the album, correct?." He questions everybody and everyone goes crazy.

"Y'all know wassup but aye, now we finna drop the shit right Criag?" He yells to Craig and Craig turns around from the computer, putting his thumbs up.

"Y'all ready?" He says and the crowd cheers.

"I said, are y'all fucking ready!" He screamed and everyone get louder than they were before.

"Ight, drop the shit." He says as he jumps off the table.

"Dropped." Craig says and everybody cheers. I cheer along. Jahseh somehow finds me and hugs me.

"love you baby." He whispers so i can hear him.

"I love you too bae." I laugh and kissed his cheek, holding on to his chest.

***
Jane;

"She's pregnant Geneva."

"What the fuck do you mean by 'She's pregnant'?—Jane, you must be fucking with me."

"Bruh, she just told me at the release party." I told her and she smiled.

"Okay, that's fine. Come with me beautiful." She said as she walked back to her car.

***
"Geneva, I don't wanna do this." I yelp as she pushed me back to the release party.

"Do you want to get jumped?" She growled and i shook my head.

"I didn't think so. Do what i tell you and you're soul is set free from me." She smiled and turned the door knob to open Jah's door and reveal me.

I stepped in to look for Jasmine. When i finally found her, she placed her half filled cup down and went upstairs.

At that, I rushed to the cup and poured the mashed up plan B pills in the cup. My hands shook as i thought she would be back any minute.

I took the cup and swirled the contaminated drink til the pills dissolved. My body then calmed down and i put the empty bag in my pocket.

"You okay? You look startled." I hear someone say and i jump to see Jasmine taking sips from her drink.

"Im fine—Listen, i need to go." I said and walked away. I left the party and got in the Geneva's car.

"You did it?" She ask and i just stared.

"Just drive."

"Oh my god, you're going to hell for actually doing that. I guess you aren't pussy." She laughed as she drove off.