7

Vote and comment!!¡

I've been in and out my sleep. The shit just keeps replaying in my head. I gripped the old,  rarely touched covers. I missed Jahseh's touch but I hate him so much right now. I hate him so much that i miss him. If that makes sense.

A bang at the door is present before Jahseh bursts in. He was still mad. Not hurt but annoyed, irritated, just that iconic psychotic anger of his. I sit up on my knees, stretching out my arms to protect myself.

"Jahseh, please!" I begged and continued.

"You don't know what you're doing.."

He didn't respond but just paced back and forth as he huffed . I then began to think he came in just to come in but he's here for a reason. He wants to tell me something but just can't get it out.

I get out the bed and slowly make my way to him. I wrap my arms around his waist and he stops . He stops everything he was doing as i hold tightly.

"Jahseh.." I stifle on my voice. The lump in my throat grew and my face became hot. He gives up and holds my wrist and immediately yelp, stepping backwards and bumping into the bed causing me to sit.

He turns around and grabs my elbow to observe the red, purple, black bruises on around my wrist.

" It's not your— well, I still lov-

"Stop." He waves off his hand at me. He gets up and leaves, closing the door behind him. I get up and followed him as he went downstairs.

"Jahseh, please if you were to just listen to me. I-

"I don't want to. I don't want to think this over." He stated.

"Neither do i but it's bound to happen—where are you going jah!" I sigh in distress.

"Somewhere. I wanna' get my mind off this."

"Okay, so let me grab my sweatshirt so i can link with you."

"No jasmine."

"Jah."

" We need space. I'll see you later Jasmine." Jah leans his cheek onto mine and air kisses me. He tries walking out the door but i grabbed his hand. He yanks it away and walks to his i8.

Jahseh:
I headed over MO's crib. If anything, that's the last place i would actually want to go to because they don't know anything else excluding smoking suicide, bloody blunts.

I laid on the couch and scratched my nappy dreads. They're getting longer. As i looked around I noticed a lot of bags.

"Aye, y'all niggas moving dope again?" I yelled , waiting for an answer. Coolie jumps on the other couch and whipped out his phone.

" Man, that was a one time thing..but naw nigga we on tour."

"Tour, huh?" I gave an aloud thought and coolie snorted.

"Let me go wit' yall." I sat up and Steven walks in.

"We ain't got room for yo girl bro." He sighed as he moves a big bag in the living room to the bus.

"It's straight. She wasn't coming anyway." I shrugged.

"What's wrong wit' y'all." Coolie laughed.

"Nothing wrong wit' us nigga." I whip my head towards him and he stops laughing immediately. Bass then comes in laughing.

"Come on X, chill a lil'."

"Im straight. Dabb me up real quick." I extended my hand, taking in his.

"Come on , we leaving." Steven came in the house with his face all flushed.

"Y'all dead let Steven big self do all the work. Man, y'all going to hell." Trunks cracks up laughing. I chuckle and smile.

"Let me get some shit in my car and I'm set." I said as i headed out the house. I walked to my car and grab my bag and my phone.

I turned on my phone and it was bunch of messages but the messages that stood out were the messages from Jasmine. I turn off my phone, put it in my pocket, walking towards the tour bus.