8

Im testing to see if y'all still remember book 1😭
Vote and comment!!!

*Time passes by*

Jasmine:

"Get off me. You're useless." I sighed pulling my bra strap up. He gets up and pleads.

"Jasmine , I swear im better than your e-

"Don't call him that...Just go." I trailed off.

"He left you. He hasn't came back in days, correct? Yes, I've been here in a matter of minutes and yes, I'm a bit intoxicated but I'll stay with you to make you happy, to make us happy." He cups my face and i place my hands over his.

"You're words are pretty..but not strong. Your shit is in the corner. Get up, get dress, and leave ." My voice grew stern and there the boy left with his stuff his in hands. I couldn't replace Jahseh if i tried but how could he do this to me.

It's been 2 weeks with no update? No text or call. No voicemail or dm. Not even the internet knows . I don't deserve this. I don't deserve this silent treatment because I didn't do anything. I bring my knees up to my head, wrapping my arms around them.

"Jahseh."

Jahseh:

"Fuck.." I throw my head back as this groupie gives me top in the bus. She slurped and spat. This bitch nasty.

"You like that?" She looked up to ask. I met my eyes with hers in disgust.

"Yeah, sure, keep sucking." I grabbed her head and started bobbing and that where she started to hit it different. I relaxed and closed my eyes.

"Yo you're cheating. What the fuck!" I whined

"Me?! Cheating?! Did you not realized what you have been doing all this damn time?" Jasmine rolled her eyes.

The flashback was to vivid,  i clutched on the the girl's hair.

"X! You're to rough!" She taps on my thigh and i snap into reality.

"Shit, I apologize." I said genuinely. She forgives and hesitates a bit. I notice and grab her.

"Climb up and ride me." I looked into her eyes and she nods. I put a grip on her neck as she straddles me .

"I've been doing me. Can we drop this word shit now. I wanna' be in your insides." I  frowned.

"Damn, you never get rest, do you?" Jasmine puts her hand on her hips.

I groan in discomfort as she slides herself in .  Why am i keep thinking about Jasmine? Why the fuck am i so attached to her? She should be like the other girls I've gone through, so why is she different?

I shake my head to focus on whats really going on and grab the girl to turn our bodies into a new position. I looked out the bus to see that the show almost over and i turn back to the girl to thrust the fuck out of her.

She screamed my staged name. The hell she look like knowing my real name anyway. She tried grabbing my striped shirt To slow me down but that was no use.

"Jas-...

" What?" She asked and i stopped. I keep thinking about her . Her compare to jasmine. She could never.

"You need to go. Im gon' leave in a few." I said getting dressed and she did the same.

"You'll call me, right?" She asked.

"N- yes. Of course." I lied. I walked her out and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Wait! I forgot to give you my num-

At that i shut the door in her face and went to the bathroom. I closed the toilet seat , sat and  took out my phone , going to voicemails.

"Jahseh..I'm genuinely apologi-gizing to you. I lo-love you and I would never do such a thing. Just hear me out...call me...bye." She sniffs and coughs. I hit a couple of buttons.

....

...

"Hey, it's jasmine! And Jahseh , fuck nigga and  this my shawty's phone and if i catch any dog tryna holla at my baby momma then ima' give you some clout cause' we buckingg, okay?  Jahseh, stop! Aye! chlamydia!" I hang up and slouch.

"Jasmine."