9

Vote & comment!

I get out the bathroom while the rest of the crew entered the bus.

"Damn X, how you entertain yourself in a boring ass place like this." Trunks asked referring to the bus. I thought about the girl i was having sex with and snapped back into reality.

"Going through my phone." I held up the phone in my hand.

"Oh word? Anyways, we had a killer show. Shouldn't been there nigga." He laugh and then snapped a pic of me.

"Where are we again?" I asked, ignoring trunks.

"Bout' near sunrise..why?" Steven asked back.

" That's close to home. Can y'all drop me there?"

"You home sick or some'?"

"Yeah...i apologize." I sit down at where I originally was and Steven sighs, sitting in the driver seat.

"Alright my nigga, i got you."

****

Jasmine:

I hung upside down from the couch when there was a twist on the door and then a knock. I immediately jump up. Another knock came about again.

"Jasmine." Said the person I'd thought I'd never see again. I hesitate as i walk to the door. I unlock and open the door to reveal Jahseh. I was quiet and felt dirty. He grabbed me into a bear hug and hugged me tightly.

"Im sorry." He whispers to me.

"Im sorry too." I whispered back.

He pushes himself into the house, kicking the door so it could close and smashes his lips into mine. He picks me up and walks up the stairs into his room.

He lets go of my lips and lays me on his bed, ripping my shirt. I grab his neck and smash my lips into his. Then flashbacks of me and the boy started up.

"What's wrong?" Jahseh lets go and studies my face.

"What? What makes you say that?" I stifled on my words.

"You're kissing me different..never mind." He shook it off and grabbed my waist as he kissed me. I try to pull down his shorts and he immediately grabs my hand.

"Stop." He said.

"What?"

"I didn't mea- fuck—Jasmine, i Just miss you." He hesitates.

"Jahseh.." i trailed off.

"What is it?"

"What happened while you were away?"