🌼 6

"So what did he say?"

Namjoon shut the door behind him and sighed. "It's just kids way of talking, honey."

"Kids way of ta—Namjoon don't start." You attempted to walk inside the boys' bedroom, but your husband blocked your path.

"Just let him rest. He'll be fine in an hour then we can go out and celebrate his birthday."

It bothered you how brushing offish your husband was being, but nonetheless you understood he was trying to keep the peace.

"But that's weird Joon. Kids don't just randomly switch up like that without anything happening. He was fine in the morning when I gave him a bath. Maybe we should talk to his teacher. The kids in his class must've said something."

The tall male shook his head and began to walk away. "Just drop it. As I said, he'll be fine in an hour. I'm sure it's just puberty."

You gave him a look. Indescribable, but very deathly. "Namjoon, did you just hear yourself? Puberty at 3! I'm—Whatever. I can't deal with this right now."

"Eommaaa!"

In screaming, Taehyung ran into the hallway with screech yelling. Namjoon picked him up into his arms and held him. "What's wrong??"

"What's wrong Taehyung?"

The little boy cried hysterically and pulled up his finger.

"Oh my God! Taehyung!"

"What happened??"

The child's finger twisted back in a deformed way. Looked as if it was losing blood since the color was flushing purple.

Namjoon began to run towards the front door. "We have to go to the emergency room!"

"Jungkook. Jimin." You turned around, not forgetting to get them before you left. You opened the door and ran to the crib. Picking up the sleeping one year old and pointing to the birthday boy. "We need to go Jimin. Your brother is hurt."

With a frown, the three year old crossed his arms, and stood up.

"It my birthday. Not Taehyung."

You frowned back and pointed to the door. "Jimin, your brother got hurt! We need to go to the hospital, so get your jacket."

"No."

You stopped in your tracks and slowly turned around. "Jimin, I'm going to count to three. You want me to get Appa."

Though that usually set the boys straight and you could sense Jimin's fear, he continued to frown.

"I not going. You guys not family."

"1."

"Humph. I don't care!"

"2."

"Taehyung can die!"