🌼 13

As soon as the family entered the home, Dria immediately felt uneasy and cold. She seemed to be the only one mildly shivering while the rest of the boys were fine.

"Toys!"

The three boys ran to a box labeled toys placed exactly in front of the stairs.

Dria and Namjoon looked at each other with pure confusion.

"Did the last owners forget to pack the box?"

Namjoon didn't answer her question and instead walked over to the children. "We'll play with the toys later. Wanna see your rooms?" The boys nodded happily as their dad pointed to a corridor across the entrance. "Okay, lets go!" The four all ran excitedly while pregnant Dria shook her head.

"Don't run!"

The hallway was stretched out and dimmed with small lights.

She felt weird. When they first saw the house through photos, it didn't seem anything like this. Namjoon went to physically see the house to save Dria from the long trip, but she really wished she was there.

"I want the pig one!"

"Share boys!"

"Honey. Let's get the boys situated and in the shower. I want to start dinner."

Namjoon nodded and closed the wide box. He patted the kids on their behinds and pointed to another corridor across from them.

"Last one to a room doesn't get one!"

The three boys ran as fast as they could, leaving their parents alone for a few.

Namjoon saw the weird look on his wife's face. He sighed and blocked her from walking. "What's wrong?"

It took a while for her to respond, but Dria knew her husband all too well. And when there was a situation, he never saved it for later.

"Honey, this house just seems so...creepy. It didn't look like this when you showed me on the website."

Joon bit his lip and looked away. His facial expression screaming guilt. Dria looked at him with pierced eyes as she finally put two and two together.

"You photoshopped it didn't you?" The male didn't say another word as Dria shoved him backwards. "Honey! How could you?! We can't possibly renovate this place before the baby is born. Oh my God! It's like you don't think! I have no energy to decorate this, we have no money for refurbishments—I just—I—"

"Relaxxxx Dee. Relax. I've already got a crew coming in. They came with the house—"

"Oh God—"

"No, really. The last owner hired them. They're amazing. So I've been told."

Dria rubbed her temple and let out a deep breath. Her shirt moved up and down as her shoulders got massaged. She finally looked up and walked off to the boys.

"Eomma! Wook ah me!" Jimin jumped on the bed, followed by Taehyung. Jungkook was singing by himself playing with a toy truck.

"Be careful boys." Dria looked around the huge room. She furrowed her brows of confusion. "Geez. Is this all just one room for you?"

"Yeah. Taehyung gets one too and Jungkook will stay with us until we can build him a smaller room next to us." Namjoon smiled still feeling a bit guilty. "Jimin. Taehyung. Come help me with the bags so Eomma can get your brother changed."

"Okay!" The boys hopped off the bed and scurried out the room.

Dria picked up the one year old from the floor and gave her smiling husband a dirty look. "We're not done talking about this."

"I know, I know. Let's just drop it for now atleast, okay? I don't want the boys seeing you upset."

Dria rolled her eyes and walked away.

This was too much stress she didn't know if she was able to handle.

✏️

new youtube video!

hey y'all! if you haven't seen it yet, i uploaded two new YouTube videos! would mean the world if you watched it!
thank you so much. && if you already watched it, i love you. ❤️