🌸 22 (finale)

"Jimin-ah, Appa's coming to pick you up."

"What about Eomma?"

The old woman sighed and sat down beside the three year old boy.

She noticed Jimin had been off lately. She honestly couldn't blame him. He was left out of the loop from everything from his newborn sister, his Dad...and his Mom.

Namjoon and his parents haven't told the boys about what happened to their Mom. They didn't feel the need to just yet, but Namjoon knew the boys were starting to worry...especially Jimin.

"Want Halmeoni to make you something to eat before you have to leave? Appa should be here in half an hour."

Jimin walked away from the couch and slumped on the floor. "I miss Eomma. I want Eomma."

His grandma nodded and stood up. "I'll tell your Appa to hurry."

The old woman walked to the house phone before taking a deep breath and dialing her son's number.

"He really misses his Mom. He hasn't eaten this whole day, Namjoon. I can't even force him to eat, he just secretly gives it to Taehyung and Jungkook. Hurry up, I can't stall him for this long."

A loud shriek made the old grandma jump. She leaned back to see what was going on in the living room. "You boys okay?"

"HYUNG!"

Namjoon's mom set the phone down and rushed to the living room to see Jimin and Taehyung fighting.

"YAH! YAH!" She picked up a crying Jungkook as she grabbed one of the boys off each other with her free hand. "What are you doing?! Why are you fighting?!"

Jimin inched forward to pounce on his younger brother, but was stopped by his grandma. "Helloooo! What's wrong?!"

"TAEHYUNG SAID EOMMA'S NOT COMING BACK HOME!"

The old woman glanced at the other three year old with calm eyes, "Taehyung, why would you say that?"

Taehyung didn't respond which infuriated Jimin. The older boy instead walked away from the situation and went to the guest room.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and sat down. "He's being a big cry baby."

"You know he's really close with Eomma. If you say stuff like that to Hyung, you have to know it'll make him upset."

Taehyung crossed his arms and sat back down on the sofa. "I wanna go home."

"Appa will be here soon. Why don't you start cleaning up?"

The three year old obeyed and his Grandma set Jungkook down to help.

🕰

The doorbell rang as the kids started to grab their backpacks and blankets while putting on their shoes.

"Namjoon."

A very sleepy Namjoon entered the house with baggy eyes. "Hi Eomma." He picked Jungkook up from his Mom's arms and waved at Jimin and Taehyung. "You can go in the car, boys."

The two said goodbye to their grandma before leaving the house.

Namjoon looked around the house for his Dad before sighing. "Appa's still at work?"

His mom nodded. "You know how he is. He won't retire till he's 70 I'm sure. How's the baby?"

After the baby was born, Namjoon had to practically sleep in the hospital for a full week so the newborn could be tested to make sure she was healthy enough to go back home.