🌼 11

"Taehyung! Come cuddle with Mommy and Appa."

Small pitter-patter footsteps replaced the last fifteen minutes of silence.

A few seconds later, the small three year old appeared in the doorway of his parent's bedroom.

Namjoon smiled and patted the empty side of the bed. "Come here."

Taehyung's little legs sprinted to the bed as he grabbed the sheets to help hoist himself up.

His dad chuckled and picked him up while 'supermaning' him in the air. "Ahh!"

The expectant mother frowned and held on to the little boy as well. "Be careful, honey", she hissed.

The two boys collapsed back onto the bed while giggling and clapping.

Dria pulled up the covers so the two could slide in. The youngest slid in between his parents while finding comfort under the sheets. "You let your brothers sleep alone, Tae."

Taehyung shrugged and blew a raspberry. Dria and Namjoon knew the boy wanted his own room ever since he had a play date at his richer friend's house. Though he knew he wouldn't get one anytime soon, he still wouldn't sleep there when it was bedtime.

The two parents smiled at each other and pulled the boy up to pause the game he was playing by himself.

Dria grabbed the three year old's hand and squeezed it."Guess what, baby?"

His apparent box smile appeared as he filled with excitement. "Yeah?"

The young dad sat up slowly making his son switch to worry. "Appa?"

"Appa and Mommy has a gift for you."

"A gift! What gift?"

Before the boy began to get too excited, Dria pulled him into her arms. "Show him honey."

Namjoon turned on his phone and quickly clicked onto his gallery. Within a matter of seconds, a decorated room filled up. "Look."

Taehyung's eyes lit up with joy. He squealed and tried to grab the phone.

"That's gonna be your new room, baby. We're moving."

The three year old stopped listening after 'new room'. He jumped onto his dad with giggles.

"I love you, Appa!"

"Hey, what about me?"

"I love you Eomma."

"More than Appa?"

"Yes."

"Hey!"