🌼 8

Namjoon slowly entered the quiet home with weary eyes.

You and the kids smiled as soon as he entered the kitchen. He lifted an eyebrow and half-smiled.

"Uh...is something wrong?"

You gave the kids a look and they ran to the dinner table. "Nothing. It's time for dinner. I made your favorite."

He slowly nodded and walked over to the table. "Oh cool! How did you know I was craving this?" He said while he sat down.

You took a seat as well with a full grin. "I just knew. I've been craving things too."

This man was very intelligent, but very slow. He simply nodded and awaited for you to fill his plate.

"Oh."

"What happened?", you smiled. He looked around the table, but shook his head.

"Where's the buns?"

"It's inside the oven."

The kids clapped and smiled, but Namjoon furrowed his brows with confusion. "Why would it be inside of the oven?.." He stood up. "Want me to bring it out?"

"No. Honey, there's a lot of things that's coming out. Some sooner than others."

Namjoon scratched his head at your riddles. "Why are you talking like that?"

You finally just rolled your eyes and slid your lit up phone. He tapped the screen before it darkened and picked it up.

Within a second, he began to smile. His dimples deepened at the photo before his eyes.

"You're really pregnant?"

You didn't have time to respond as he embraced you in a tight hug and swung you around. "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT—You're preg—How can that happen?" You squinted your eyes, but he hugged you again. "I hope it's a girl! I hope it's a little girl." Then he dramatically kneeled down in front of you. "Hi little one. It's me. I hope you're a girl. I mean it's okay if you're a boy, but it's better if you're a girl. Okay, thanks!"

You laughed at his weird antics and the kids did too.

Namjoon started to do his usual two-step which was not only cringy, but ridiculous.

The whole dinner he kept talking about the baby being a girl and how happy he was.

At the end of dinner, the boys and you surrounded him by the couch with a card and gift.

"Is it another gift? It's not even my birthday, why am I being spoiled today?"

"Are you forgetting what day it is?"

"Saturday?"

"Namjoon, I—", you rolled your eyes, "It's Father's Day."

"Ohh."

The boys jumped besides him on the couch while he started to open the present.

"Wait? Why is this all diapers?"

"Because you have to get used to it."

"Happy Appa's Day!"