one

ASHFUR POV

I was walking around then Clan and just looking at everybody and a lot them were with their mates and kits. It must be nice to have someone.

O let me introduce myself my name is Ashfur and I'm a ThunderClan cat and a warrior of the Clan and I did have my heart set on one but she didn't choose me she choice someone else and I was hurt but I don't show it when I'm with the Clan I do that when I'm alone.

But anyway after I was done looking at everybody I decided to go to the forest to a river and take a drink and then sat down and looked at my reflection and sigh.

I then heard noises in the bushes and so I stood up and turned around.

"Who's there" I then heard the noise again and then I got tackled and when I turn my head and I saw brown tom cat "who are you" I then kick him off and stand up, I then watch him as he walks around me "I'll ask you again, who are you?"

"Now why would I do that," he says, I then tackle him to the ground and I was on top of him "I didn't know you wanted some action" he then pushes me off and gets on top of me "I like to take the lead"

"Get off me" I then roll and attack him but he doughs it and attacks me and we keep fighting.

Just then I got tackled to the ground with him on top of me.

"Are we done?" he asks.

"Ok fine you win" he chuckles and gets off me "are you going to tell me your name?"

"No, I won that fight and so how about you tell me your name," he says.

"Fine, my name is Ashfur and I'm a warrior from ThunderClan"

"Well it's nice to meet you Ashfur," he says.

"Now are you going to tell me yours?" I ask.

"I will, but next time we meet, now I have to go" he then walks past me and his tail rubs on me.

When I turn my head I saw that he was gone.

I then went back to the Clan and got some prey and then went to my den and ate. After that, I went to sleep.

HAWKFROST POV

After I left him I went to my den and rested and thought about him.

"It's weird but he was kinda cute for a tom," I said in my head as I fell asleep.

========================================================