13

ASHFUR POV

I was in the den laying down resting and I was expecting kits.

I bet your wondering on how this happened? Well, the thing is at first I wasn't ready until I had a talk with my friend and Hawkfrost and after that, it changed my mind and I was ready.

**FLASHBACK**

I was walking around the Clan and watching all the cats doing their own thing and I saw kits playing with each other and everybody was just so happy.

I then went to see my friend Rika and when I found her I saw her laying down while feeding her kits and they're names are Shadowheart and Nightshade and Roseheart. The male is Shadowheart and the females are Nightshade and Roseheart.

 The male is Shadowheart and the females are Nightshade and Roseheart

"Hey, Rika" she looks at me

"O hey Ashfur," Rika says.

"How are you doing with the little ones?" I ask.

"I'm fine and they're fine too, their just feeding right now," Rika says.

"Can I ask you something?" she nods "how does it feel?"

"What?" Rika asks.

"Being pregnant and having kits"

"O" she nods "it can be a pain sometimes when they kick you while they're inside you, but once they're born there are no words on how you feel when you see them for the first time"

"I see"

"Why do you ask?" Rika asks.

"Well I know that Hawkfrost wants a family, but I'm too scared to try that next step"

"Have you tried telling him that?" Rika asks.

"No, because he'll think low of me and I don't want that, I don't need another rejection"

"Now I know he would never do that, he loves you and besides yall have already mated that means he's yours and you are his," Rika says.

I then smile a little "thanks"