nine

ASHFUR POV

It has been a month since the attack and I have gotten used to not seeing and I am fully recovered now and right now I was at the spot where I have been going to and hoping that he would return.

I mean I may not be able to see, but thanks the Jayfeather I can find anybody as long as I know their scent and I learned that I may be blind but you can see lines of different cats that left behind and that's what I'm doing right now. I'm trying to find Hawkfrost's scent so that I can go find him and explain to him on what happened.

I looked all day but when I finally found it I followed it and his scent was weak since it was old but I followed it.

**time skip**

HAWKFROST POV

I was at the Clawstone and just looking at it and then I bit my paw to make it bleed and then rubbed it on the rock and the ghost shows up.

"What is your wish?" Clawstone asks.

"I wanted to ask you something"

"Ok," Clawstone says.

"Can you make people do stuff?"

"If you're talking about asking about taking someone's free will I can not do that, you can't take away free will, sorry," Clawstone says.

"I see, ok, I wish to see Ashfur" he then nods and I see him start searching "what's wrong?"

"Your Ashfur is not at his Clan," Clawstone says.

"Then show me his Clan" I then saw it and it looked different "what happened to his Clan?"

"They were attacked by wolves," Clawstone says.

"Can you show me?"

"I'll need more blood to grant that wish," Clawstone says.

"Fine" I then rub more blood on the rock "I wish to see what happened to his Clan"

"As you wish," Clawstone says and then I saw it.

I saw the Clan get attacked by 3 wolves and I saw that they were fighting them as some got the females and kits and the Elders out of danger. And then I saw I Ashfur push a Dark brown tom away from that wolf and I see Ashfur getting attacked by that wolf and then I saw the tom attack the wolf off Ashfur and then I saw that Ashfur was badly hurt and then I see him pass out.

"O my god" I then rub more blood on the rock "I wish to know is Ashfur alive?"

"Yes," Clawstone says and I sigh in relief.

After that, he went back into the rock and I went back to join the Clan.

When I got there I saw cats talking about something.

"What's going on?" they all look at me.

"We have a visitor," Blackfur says.

"Who?"

"We don't know we found a tom passed out in our territory and right now he's in the medicine den resting," Blood says.

"Take me to him" they nod and I follow them to the den and when we got there I saw who it was and it was Ashfur "where did you found him?"

"In the forest passed out at the front of our territory," Blackfur says.

"How is he Graypaw?"

Yes that's right Graypaw became our medicine cat since he knew a lot about medicine and plus he asked to be and we agreed.

"He's dehydrated and he looks like he hasn't eaten in days and he seems very weak," Graypaw says.

"When he wakes up, come and find me"

"Yes, Hawkfrost," Graypaw says.

After that, I left and went to the high rock and watched my Clan.

ASHFUR POV

When I woke up I heard noises and movement.

"Where am I?"

"O you're awake," someone said.

"Where am I?" I ask again.

"You're safe and you're in my medicine den," he says.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Graypaw and I'm the medicine cat of this Clan," Graypaw says.

"What Clan am I in?"

"You're in FreeClan" Graypaw

"I've never heard of that Clan"

"That's because it's a secret Clan" I then heard someone coming in "hey brother"

"How is he?" the male asks.

"He just woke up," Graypaw says.

"How are you feeling?" he asks. "and who are you?"

"Who are you?"

"My name is Blackfur and is the Beta of this Clan, now who are you?" Blackfur asks.

"My name is Ashfur and I'm looking for someone"

"Brother stay with him and I will go get our leader Hawkfrost," Blackfur says.

I then gasp as he leaves.

============================================================