five

HAWKFROST POV

After I left Ashfur I had tears running down my face as I ran away.

But that has been weeks since then and I was in some part of the forest that was far away from any Clan territory, this part of the forest was huge and there was plenty of things to hunt for.

After I marked this territory as mine I explored it and I found a lot of places for dens to go and as I explored it I tripped going down the hill and then I banged into a giant rock.

"Ok that hurt," I said as I stood up and then I saw blood on my paw and so I rubbed it on the rock and then I saw it glow and then I saw a ghost cat.

"What is your wish?" the ghost asks.

"What are you?" 

"I am the great Clawstone and I can grant any wish, all it takes is some blood to summon me," the ghost says.

"I see"

"So what is your wish?" the ghost asks.

"I don't know," I think for a second "o I know" I look at the ghost "I wish that all of this unclaimed land that is not Clans territory was mine"

"As you wish," the ghost says and then there was a flash of light and then it was gone "there you go all this land is yours if you ever need another wish rub some blood on the stone," the ghost says and fades away into the rock.

After that, I went back to my den that I made here and as I laid down I thought about what I would do with all this land of mine and then went to sleep.

The next morning I got woken up with voices and so I went outside and I saw 4 cats.

"What are you doing on my territory?" I ask and that made them gasp and look at me.

"We didn't know this land was claimed," the black cat says.

"We're just looking for a home," the gray cat says.

"Please let us stay here," the black one with red hair said.

"Why are you not with your Clans and what Clan are you from?"

"We're from WindClan and we're not there because they wanted to kick my brother out, but there was no way I was going to leave him," the black one says.

"Why did they want to kick you out?"

"Because I fell in love with the same gender," the gray one says.

"So you fell in love with a tom" he nods "who?"

"Me" the black one with red hair "we fell in love and they didn't like it"

"What are your names anyway?" I ask.

"Well mine is Blackfur," the black one says.

"My name is Graypaw," the gray one says.

"And my name is Blood," the black one with red hair said.

"And I'm Rika and mated to Blackfur," she says.

"And you're ok with males being together?"

"I don't mind at all," she looks at them "they love each other, love is love no matter what gender," Rika says.

"That's a good answer"

"Do you have a problem with it?" Blood asks.

"No actually, I was kicked out of my Clan because I liked the same gender as you guys"

"So you are like us," Graypaw says and I nod "then you understand"

"Yes" I then thought for a few seconds "you can stay here and live here if you help me"

"And what do you want?" Blood asks.

"Help me make a Clan for all cats that are like us"

"We can do that," they all said.

"Good"

"You never told us your name," Blackfur says.

"My name is Hawkfrost" they gasp "what?"

"Everybody knows about you," Rika says.

"What do you mean?" I ask being confused.

"All 4 Clans know what you did to Leopardstar weeks ago," Blood says.

"I did what I had too" I then jump down the rock I was on "she attacked me first and I was just defending myself and I could have killed her but I didn't" I sigh "if you want to leave then go I won't stop you"

I then saw them look at each other and then nods.

"We're staying," Graypaw says.

"Really?" I ask being surprised.

"Yes," Rika says.

"We will follow you," Blood says.

"Leader," Blackfur says.

They then bow their heads at me.

"Thank you" they then look at me "we will make a great Clan, but we need more members and so go rest because tomorrow we go search for other cats to join our FreeClan"

After that, they went to go get something to eat and I went to the rock and I made myself bleed and put my paw on the rock and the ghost appears.

"Back already," the ghost says.

"Yep"

"What is your wish?" the ghost asks.

"I wish I could see my love"

"As you wish" I then saw a puff of smoke and I saw Ashfur and he looked so sad.

"Don't worry I will come back for you my love"

After that, I went back to my den and went to sleep after I ate.

==========================================================