four

HAWKFROST POV

It has been a few weeks since I met Ashfur and we have become really close and we just hang out and have a good time, but I'm starting to grow feelings for him.

But right now I was in my den just laying down, just then I heard noises and so I got up and got ready to attack. When I saw a cat I tackled it and when I looked down I gasp and I see that it's my sister.

 When I saw a cat I tackled it and when I looked down I gasp and I see that it's my sister

"What are you doing here?" I ask being rude.

"I came looking for you," Mothwing says.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to come home," Mothwing says.

"You know I can't go back, I was banished" I then got off her.

"Yes, I know that, but I was able to get Leopardstar to change her mind," Mothwing says.

"How?" I ask.

"Well we made a deal that if you agree to stop all this I love males crap you can come home and find a female and have a family," Mothwing says.

"I can't believe you" I then look away from her "they want me to change so that I would be like everyone else" I then look at her "let's get one thing, straight sister I will not change and besides" I stop for a second "I already have a mate" she gasps.

"Who?" Mothwing asks.

"I'm not telling my mates name so that you can report it to the others that are behind the bushes" I then look that way "come out you cowards" I then saw who it was and it was Leopardstar "what are you doing here?"

"We want you to come home," Leapardstar says.

"I'll pass" I then walk away.

"Brother, don't just walk away," Mothwing says as she blocks me.

"Sister I love you and I always will, but if you get in my way I will hurt you and anyone that gets in my way" after that I left and just then I got tackled and saw that it was Leopardstar "get off me"

"Not until you come home," Leopardstar says and then something snaps in me and so I use my strength and push her off me "still strong as ever"

"I know why you really want me back, it's because I'm stronger then the others" I then attack her and claw her really bad and bite her and then walked away from her "if any of you come near me again I will kill you all with no regret" I then looked at my sister trying to help Leopardstar. And she was really bad with claw marks and bite marks and blood all over her. I then walked away into the shadows.

ASHFUR POV

I was in the Clan when I heard gasps and so I went outside and I saw it was Leopardstar and a she-cat.

"What happened?" Tigerstar asks as he ran to her.

"A rogue attacked her as we were heading here," the she-cat says

"What's your name?" Tigerstar asks.

"My name is Mothwing," Mothwing says and he nods

"Let's get her to the medicine cat," Tigerstar says and picks her up and they headed over there.

After a few minutes, Mothwing came out and so I went to her.

"How is she doing?" she looks at me.

"She's going to be ok, thanks StarClan," Mothwing says.

"Mothwing," Tigerstar says and that made us look at him.

"Yes Tigerstar," Mothwing says.

"Do you know who the rogue is?" Tigerstar asks.

"Yes" she sighs sadly "it's my brother"

"What's your brother's name?" Tigerstar asks.

"Hawkfrost," Mothwing says and I gasp.

"Excuse me" I then walk away and when I was far away I ran to find Hawkfrost.

After a few minutes, I saw him looking at his reflection.

"Hawkfrost" he looks at me.

"Ashfur," Hawkfrost says.

"What did you do?"

"What are you talking about?" Hawkfrost asks.

"I'm talking about Leopardstar" he gasps with his eyes wide open.

"What about her?" Hawkfrost asks.

"She at my Clan right now talking to Tigerstar and she told him who you were and now they will be looking for you" I then begin to start pacing back and forth "why did you attack a leader?"

He sighs "she attacked me first by holding me down and her and my sister want me to come home and they want me to stop being who I am," Hawkfrost says "when she forced it on me I snapped and hurt her and I was close to killing her"

"So what now?"

"I have to leave and wait until it calms down" I gasp with sadness "but there something I want to do first" he then tackles me to the ground and I land on my back and him on top of me "I love you Ashfur" he then kissed me "I will come back for you" he then leaves as he runs.

"He loves me," I said and then I started crying "I love you too"

=============================================================