ten

I just love this picture

HAWKFROST POV

I was at the high rock when I saw Blackfur coming over here.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"He's awake," Blackfur says.

"Great" I then jumped down and head to the medicine den.

When I got there I saw Ashfur and Graypaw talking.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I'm glad you 2 are getting along"

"Hello Hawkfrost," Graypaw says.

"How is he?"

"He just finished eating and he's ok," Graypaw says.

"I need to have a word with him alone"

"Of course," Graypaw says and then leaves.

After he was gone I looked at Ashfur.

"How did you find this place Ashfur?"

"I followed your scent," Ashfur says and I could feel that something was off.

"How were you able to that I haven't been there in months" I then saw him get sad "what's the matter?"

I then saw him cry "I lost my site and now I can't see" he then sighs "I'm blind Hawkfrost"

"I'm sorry to hear that Ashy" I then went to him and lick his cheek "so how did you get here?"

"Well like I said I followed your scent and our medicine cat taught me how to see things without seeing," Ashfur says.

"Interesting, why weren't you at the spot on the 3rd day and why did you come here?"

I know what happened to his Clan, but I want to hear it from him.

"I was going to come and see you on the 3rd day but wolves attacked us and I stayed to fight and we won but I lost my site in the process"

"So what were you going to say on that day?"

"I was going to come with you," Ashfur says.

"You were"

"Yes, and I wanted to tell you that I love you," Ashfur says.

I then went closer to him "I love you too" I then kissed him with passion "will you please become my mate?"

"I'd love too" we then kiss again.

"Are you ok to walk" he nods and we headed to my den and then I tackled him to the ground.

"What are you doing?" Ashfur ask while laying on his back.

"We're going to mate" I then kiss him again "I love you"

"I love you too," Ashfur says.

I then turn him around and slammed my dick right into him and that makes him scream and so I I put my paw over his mouth.

"Shhh, we don't need to draw attention," I said as I kept fucking him and he was moaning like crazy.

I fucked him good and long and when I finally knotted him I released my load into him.

"That was fantastic," I said breathing heavy "you are mine now"I then kiss him.

After that, we fell asleep with my knot still inside him.

**the next morning** 

When the next morning came I got us some food and then we went to Clawstone.

"Where are we going Hawkfrost?" Ashfur asks.

"To a place to fix your site" When we got there I stopped "Ashfur I know you can't see right now, but we are at a place called the Clawstone and it has the power to grant wishes"

"So it can bring my site back?" Ashfur asks.

"I believe so" I then make myself bleed and rub it on the rock and the ghost came out.

"I see you found him," Clawstone says.

"Yes I did"

"So what is your wish?" Clawstone asks.

"Go ahead Ashfur and tell him what you want"

"Ok, I would like to have my site back" I then saw nothing happened "I still can't see"

"You need to put the word wish in it for me to grant it," Clawstone says.

"Ok, I wish to have my site back please?" Ashfur asks.

"As you wish" Clawstone say and then he glows and then it was gone "there your wish has been granted"

"But I still can't see," Ashfur says.

"That is because you won't get your site back until tomorrow morning," Clawstone says.

"Thank you," Ashfur says.

"My pleasure" I then saw him go back into the rock.

After that, we went back to my den and we mated again until we went to sleep.

====================================================

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.