six

HAWKFROST POV

It has been 2 years already and I have made a huge Clan with tones of cats that were like us and we even welcomed cats that excepted us on who we were and I have become the leader and they all respect me and follow my commands and I made Blackfur my second in command and Blood my third in command.

And I told them about the Clawstone and how it works. O and we learned that if one person makes a wish and another person tries to undo the wish it will not work, it turns out that only way to undo the wish is to the person who made the wish, so in other words, if I make a wish and someone else tries to undo it, it won't work and I'm the only one that can undo it.

But anyway it has been busy being the leader of our FreeClan and by the way that's the name of our Clan.

But right now I was heading to the Clawstone and when I got there I made myself bleed and then put the blood on the rock and the ghost cat showed up.

"It's good to see you again" he then hovers around "it's been a while"

It's true it has been a while, it's been months since the last time I was here.

"So what's your wish?" Clawstone asks.

"I wish to see Ashfur"

"As you wish" I then saw a cloud show up and I saw Ashfur and he didn't look so good.

"What's wrong with him?" I ask with worry.

"He has given up hope that you will return for him liked you promised," Clawstone says.

"I will come for him" I then stand up "I'm going to go get him and bring him here and make him my mate" 

"Good luck," Clawstone says and then goes back into the rock.

I then went back to the Clan and when I got there I went on the high rock and called a meeting.

"All cats old enough to catch your own pray come to the high rock for a Clan meeting," I said and all the cat looked at me and came to the rock.

"What's going on?" Blackfur asks as he sits next to me.

"You will see" I then look at the others "I have called this meeting to tell you all that I will be leaving and I will be gone for a few days" they then start talking to each other "but don't worry" they stop and look back at me "I will come back" I then stand up "until I return I'm leaving Blackfur in charge" I then look at Blackfur "take good care of the Clan"

"I will," Blackfur says.

After the meeting was over the Clan went to do their own thing and I went on my journey to find Ashfur. 

**time skip**

It took me 3 days to get to ThunderClan territory and I know that I can't go into their dens and so I have to wait until I see him.

ASHFUR POV

I can't believe it's been 2 years already and I feel completely alone. The Clan has tried to cheer me up but I just feel like I should just die and end this pain.

But something keeps telling me to wait for him and I wish I had the guts to tell him how I feel.

But right now I was heading to our spot to where we always met. When I got there I sat and looked at the river and my tears began to fall.

"Why have you been gone so long?" I ask talking to myself. I then heard something "if your here to kill me just do it, I don't care anymore"

"Now why would I do that" I gasp and turn my head and I see that it's Hawkfrost "nothing is ever accomplished with tears," Hawkfrost says as he walks turd me.

I then turn away from him "what do you want?"

"I came for you like I said I would," Hawkfrost says as he sits next to me.

"You were gone 2 years" I then looked at him, "I thought you would be gone for a few weeks, not 2 years"

"I'm sorry I didn't come back sooner, but I was pretty far away from every Clan and then I decided to make a Clan of my own and that's why I was gone for so long" Hawkfrost says as he gets closer to me "you don't look so good Ashy, why is that?"

"I became depressed and I don't do anything these days, I don't even eat like I use too"

"Are you telling me you haven't eaten in 2 years?" Hawkfrost asks with worry.

"Yes I have been eating, but not as I use too"

"You need to start eating again and then we can leave," Hawkfrost says.

"What do you mean leave?"

"As in, come with me to my Clan and be my mate" I gasp "look I know I was gone for a long time, but I never stopped loving you" he then puts his tail around me "so what do you say?"

"I need time to think about this"

"I understand" he then stands up "I can't stay here for more than 3 days and so I'll give you 3 days" he sighs "if you don't come on the 3rd day that's how I'll know you're not coming, but if you do come then we'll leave together on the 3rd day" he then looks at me "I love you" he then licks my cheek and leaves.

What am I going to do?

====================================================================