Chapter 2

JJ finally arrived at the rink, he panted having ran the whole way. He looked up to see Yuri in a wheelchair. He looked depressed...

He was looking down at his feet with his hands in his lap. “JJ...” He said, looking up with tears streaming down his face.

JJ took a few steps forward and kneeled down in front of him. “Yeah...? Heh, what's wrong, Kitty Cat?” He asked.

Yuri smiled faintly and sniffed. “I... I want to thank you...” He said a blush appearing on his cheeks. JJ assumed it was just the cold making his cheeks red though and let a soft smile form on his lips. The first smile he hadn't forced in 3 years.

Yuri looked at him, still smiling. JJ took his hands into his, holding them.

“Hey... J-JJ...” Yuri said, flustered at his actions but wanting to say what he wanted to say.

“Yeah, what's up?”

“W-Will... Will you take care of me..? Wh-When I'm l-like this...?” He said, he didn't quite like the words coming out his mouth. Hell, he was sure he still hated this over confident French-Canadian but somehow, when he was in this state he felt attachments to him, a feeling that says he wants him by his side. Forever.

JJ nodded with a kind smile. “Sure, of course I will.”

Yuri's beautiful emerald eyes lit up with somewhat joy as he let another smile form on his lips.

This made JJ smile again, walking behind the wheelchair and taking the handles. Everyone nodded and smiled, happy that he agreed. The way everyone saw it, was a chance for the two rivals to get a physical bond with each other and hopefully even becoming more than just friends. Of course, that's just a hope, isn't it? After all... Not all stories will end happy. Some stories might even end sad. But who am I to determine that.
------------------------------------------
Yuri: YOU LITERALLY FUCKING-

Shhhh, get back in the fanfic you little shit! Don't break the fourth wall...
-----------------------------------------
JJ wheeled Yuri to his house sighing as he knew Yuri would probably be pissed after a little while. Knowing him, he'd take his anger out on JJ which made the older male frown.

Yuri looked up. “You're not smiling... What's wrong? You've always got this big grin on your face yelling “ it's JJ Style!”, what happened ti the ego?”

“Hm? Oh... Nothing wrong, Yuri-Chan. I'm just a little sad because you're in such a mess right now... And I kinda miss the old Russian Punk.” JJ replied, smiling again. Yuri knew how to make JJ smile, just like JJ knew how to make him smile, they just don't know this yet.
----------------------------------
JJ: You literally take him to-

OH FOR GOD SAKE. STOP BREAKING THE FORTH WALL!!

Yuri: No can do.

....
--------------------------------

Yuri smiled. “Now there's a smile,” He said.

“Hey, Yuri... Can you speak Latin?”

Yuri nodded. “Yeah, why?”

“Sing On Love Agape, for me?” He asked hoping to get a yes answer but it's Yuri so we never really know.

“Ugh... Fine...
Sic mea vita est temporaria, cupit 
Ardenter caritatem aeternam 
Credam, dabo, sperabo, honorabo 
Laborabo, gratias agam 
Et denique aperiens fores occultas  
Nobis, grandis et clara nosque curabit  
Magna magna, caritas 
Ah, ah!
Audio vocem tuam! 
Adest mi libertas!
Mea vita amabit, caritatis pacem 
Hanc felicitatem aeternam esse oro... There... You happy?”

JJ smiled and nodded. “That was beatiful... You're such a good singer, Yuri-Chan!” He said, arriving at his house. He opened the door then wheeled the younger male inside the house, closing the door behind him.

Yuri looked around, a lot of the rooms were red considering that was JJ's favorite color. “Its so red...” He said astonished.

In his living room, his carpet was a beige color and he had a smaller carpet (rug) in red over it with a black, glass table with a few coasters on it. There was a vase with some roses on it top in the center. Then theres the couch, it was also red and had black cushions on it too.

Yuri stared in awe and then looked back at JJ with a cute little smile that said he wanted to see the rest.

JJ chuckled and smiled leading him into his kitchen. There wasn't much change except there was red walls and really just what you'd expect in a kitchen. Everything that wasn't red was either beige or black.

Yuri saw a small room next to the kitchen, JJ wheeled him into it. There was a few beanbags, some cushions scattered on the floor and a few red armchairs too. There was also another kitchen, but just had a fridge, counter... Basically like a bar.
------------------------------
JJ: You could have just said it was a bar?

STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL... THIS IS LIKE SAIKI K ALL OVER AGAIN!!
------------------------------

Yuri stared in awe once again, completely astounded by the look of his house.

Yuri was now picked up by JJ and taken upstairs. Yuri didn't mind, JJ was showing him the rest of his house after all. He opened his bedroom door. Yuri gasped.

The walls were once again red, his carpet black. He had a few knifes, machetes, katanas... All kinds of weapons on the wall. Go knows why but they were there anyways. His bed had a black headboard and of course was a King sized bed. The pillows were red, and the blankets were also red, his bedsheets were black but more like a greyish black.

Beside his bed was a small black bedside table, it had a red lamp on it with a silver stand. Above his bed was a cabinet full of trophies, medals, silver, gold, and even a picture of him holding one when he was around about 10 years old.

Yuri smiled as he looked around. “Your room is so beautiful... So are all the other rooms...” He said. These words made JJ smile again.

“I'm glad you like it, Yuri.” He said and took him downstairs again after closing his door. Once at the bottom he walked back to Yuri's wheelchair and put him in it. “You hungry?”

Yuri shrugged. “Have you ever attempted to make a Pirozhki?” He asked, wheeling himself over to JJ and looking up at the taller male.

JJ shook his head. “Nope, will you teach me? You never know, I could be good at it.”

Yuri smiled and nodded, he began listing the stuff JJ needed, he took them out the cupboards and fridge setting them on the table. Yuri then showed JJ the steps to making a Pirozhki. After a long process and little bit of mucking around with the flour, they finally were ready to cook. He put them in the oven and smiled cleaning his hands. He helped Yuri to do so considering he was too weak to stand.

Yuri smiled as he was placed back down in his wheelchair. “You know... I thought I'd regret spending my time with you... But you're really fun to be around. He said and pulled JJ down by his shirt. JJ stared for a few seconds, a bit taken aback by the sudden pull. Yuri kissed his cheek which made JJ turn a slight pink. Yuri giggled but then stopped getting one in return.

Unlike JJ, his face turned a bright red and he pulled his hood up to block it out from JJ's view.

JJ laughed and smiled at his reactions and wheeled him onto the living room. Before they knew it, they were cuddling on the couch, watching a movie.