Small LEMON

((I know this story ended but while I'm trying to get inspiration for my other story, I'll give you a lemon to add to here. I'll say that this happened after Yuri had been living with JJ for 2 months. I'll try and make this as detailed as I can, enjoy!!))

Without a second thought JJ pinned Yuri up against the bedroom wall.

Yuri looked at JJ, slightly confused before his lips met with JJ's.

Upon feeling the sort of tingling sensation of being kissed, he couldn't hold back any longer and wrapped his arms around JJ's neck kissing him back closing his eyes.

JJ, who smirked into their kiss, wrapped his arms around his waist deepening their kiss.

Yuri wrapped his arms around JJ's neck, moaning softly into their kiss.

JJ slowly locked Yuri's bottom lip, begging for permission to explore his mouth.

Being rebellious and a little risk taker, Yuri declined JJ's plead and didn't open his mouth.

JJ growled, slowly moving his hand up Yuri's thigh and round to his ass. He knew this was one of Yuri's weak spots so he squeezed his ass cheek getting the reaction he wanted...

Yuri gasped and moaned softly, his mouth opening. He was extremely sensitive right now so JJ made the most out of their fun together letting all of his thoughts leave his head. The only thing he could focus on, was Yuri.

JJ slowly slid his tongue into Yuri's mouth, letting his tongue explore around his mouth.

Yuri let out small muffled moans as his tongue danced around his mouth. He slowly opened his eyes as well as JJ and looked deep into the beautiful blue eyes he had. They slowly pulled away, gasping for breath...

Unable to resist JJ pushed Yuri down onto the bed and leaned down to his neck leaving small kisses down it followed by a few love bites leaving marks.

Yuri kept letting out gasps and moans of pleasure at the actions, a bright red blush spread across his face. Who knew JJ was so good at this...

When Yuri couldn't take it anymore he pulled JJ's shirt off and stared at his abs, then his muscles... His body was so perfect, every inch of it only made Yuri need him more and more.

JJ smirked when he saw Yuri staring at his chest, “Aww, like what you see, Yuri~?”

Yuri immediately looked away from JJ, gritting his teeth slightly.

JJ slowly removed Yuri's shirt too, gently running his hands all over his chest. He wasn't muscular but he had such a small and delicate form that only turned JJ on all the more when he saw it in front of him.

He leaned down to his chest and began to lick his nipple, earning a somewhat shaky moan from the younger male. “A-Ah...~”

He slowly wrapped his soft lips around it, sucking on it as he began to twist and play with the other.

Yuri's moans got louder and louder...

Each action JJ made to his body became so overwhelming that a wet patch began to form in his pants.

JJ slowly stopped and looked up at Yuri who's face was a dark crimson. His eyes were closed as if he was trying to process what was going on.

JJ slowly pulled down Yuri's pants and smirked when he saw Yuri's erection in his boxers.

“S-Stop staring, sh-shithead!” Yuri said, looking away from JJ in pure embarrassment.

JJ laughed and tugged on the waistband of his boxers which made Yuri let out a soft whimper. “Won't you at least look at me, Kitty Cat?”