Chapter 3 - The Twins' 5th Birthday Party

NEXT DAY (FROM ENDING DATE OF BOOK 2) - (Saturday, 26 November 2022)

Dante's POV

It's my niece and nephew's birthday party today and my sister in-law is running around like a headless chicken. She is running around checking on everyone and yelling at my brother and it's pretty amusing to watch the way he jumps everytime she says something or shout something at him, and everytime Gio and I dare to chuckle he glares our way and hurry after her. The twins and Bella are with my dad and Caterina, who by the way have been secretly dating or at least they think Steph doesn't know, my dad is afraid of how he will react so he is keeping their relationship a secret but he forgets who Steph is and how observant he is, nothing gets past him, ever but his waiting for my father to come out and tell him, himself until then Steph plays like he knows nothing.

Gio and I are currently setting up everything for the after party we had insisted on having, I mean surely the kids can't celebrate alone, their parents should celebrate their kids' 5th birthday as well, so we are setting up the villa for a relaxing evening with a few drinks, maybe even a dip in the pool as the kids' party is to end at around 6 or 7 and then Clarissa and Laura will then take care of them for the night. Gio and I had thought of everything so Steph and Kiara wouldn't be able to refuse.

We had helped earlier with the set up of the waterslides and other fun activities, since it's the last week of spring and summer is close by, the weather is perfect for the water theme party, as the nights are short and days are longer and warmer, and since the twins loves swimming just like their parents do, Steph figured it would be great to have a water theme party since they have a boy and a girl and choosing themes can often become difficult to fit both their genders and make the kids happy at the same time.

We helped the guys set up the waterslides, we made the backyard into a water park, the kids are going to love it as it is a surprise party, hence the reason why Kiara have been running around like headless chicken and because of everything my brot...

We helped the guys set up the waterslides, we made the backyard into a water park, the kids are going to love it as it is a surprise party, hence the reason why Kiara have been running around like headless chicken and because of everything my brother wanted for his kids, we had to help with all the setting up ourselves Because it was too much for the guys that came to set up, not to mention the fact that it's a nightmare to please Steph, nothing was to his liking, which is why he took over yesterday and ordered everyone around but he helped as well and drank with us too, which got him in deep shit but we had fun doing so, since he himself had quite a few drinks yesterday but was yelled at and now he isn't allowed to drink until the party is over, hence why he is jumping to every command Because he hates it when she's mad at him. We had other activities also set up for those that didn't wish to participate in the water activities.

 We had other activities also set up for those that didn't wish to participate in the water activities