Chapter 39 - Now you know... Who's the fool now?

Hey guys before we get to the chapter, I just wanted to take the time to dedicate this chapter to one of my loyal readers whom have not been well Dame4321 . She has to be booked in hospital every month due to a severe blood disease. And even being in that much pain she still found the strength to send me a message to explain why she had not read and commented on updates for a while, something she didn't need to do 😊

She's just the sweetest and I wanted to ask you all if you could please keep her in your prayers because I've done some research and the disorder she's got is no joke and can be most of the time very painful... My heart goes out to you Dame, and I hope you are feeling much better, even though we just spoke an hour ago and I know how much you are looking forward to reading this chapter, and I hope you enjoy it 😘💜 Well that's it from me for now, I hope you all enjoy what's up Dante's sleeve next and that you'll let me know what you think 😉 ENJOY!

HAPPY READING 💜

KIMMY 😘

SAME DAY - (Mon, 06 March 2023)

Aurora's POV

I haven't heard from Dante since yesterday and a part of me thinks his avoiding me because he hadn't called last night, something he usually does when he knows his not coming home, just to say goodnight and that he misses me. I don't want to worry but I can't help myself, even though I know it's work that's keeping him away, or this whole war business because I haven't seen any of the guys here yesterday or this morning either, I still can't help but wonder whether his staying away because his trying to avoid me because his still upset.

I haven't seen Kiara or Gabby yesterday either, in fact I had supper alone downstairs with Gia. She tried to reassure me that the guys are busy with this whole unknown asshole that is responsible for the attack and according to her, she thinks they might know who is behind it because she saw Justin leaving the house yesterday with his backpack and camera in hand, James right behind him and the two got in one of those unmarked cars and sped off. She thinks they are all on some kind of mission and that I shouldn't worry, but yet I can't help but worry.

After spending practically the whole day alone in Dante's room, wallowing in self-pity, I decided not to do that today again. Today I will do what I know Dante would appreciate and that's to check on Gabby and Kiara, make sure she eats and get the rest she needs for herself and the babies, because knowing her, I'm sure she isn't sleeping nor is she eating and she needs to take care of the babies because from what I heard, this is a risky pregnancy in itself and her not taking care of herself would not only jeopardize her babies but also herself.