Chapter 8 - I CAN'T DO THIS...!

Hey guys just a little warning, this chapter will contain STRONG LANGUAGE & A TEENY TINY BIT OF MATURE CONTENT 😂 But nonetheless I'd advise no person's under the age of 18 should read this chapter, sure it might not be explicit sex but the content is of an adult nature so please if you're not 18 years or older then PLEASE MOVE ALONG!!! THIS BOOK AIN'T FOR YOU... CIAO!👋 Anyways that's it y'all please enjoy💜

 CIAO!👋 Anyways that's it y'all please enjoy💜

HAPPY READING

KIMMY 😘

SAME DAY - (Sun, 27 November 2022)

Dante's POV

The second Steph walked out the door, I nearly smacked myself as I literally said goodbye to my brother, I did the one thing I said I'd never do and that's give up! How can he have faith in returning home to his family, when I couldn't even be positive or at least pretended to be positive to show him that he was needed and wanted back here, no I didn't do that! I actually told him that it's okay to go over there and die because I already said my goodbyes to him, how fucking fucked up can I be? What kind of brother am I?

I'm a brother that isn't ashamed to show that he loves his brother and it tore me apart to watch him walk out that door, knowing that there's a strong possibility that it'll be the last time I see him. But then again I am Dante Romano, underboss that was trained and raised by the best and I will make sure NOTHING happens to my brother. He might not know what I'm planning but he'll find out soon enough, before he even gets to London. Sure he might be pissed but by the time he figures it out, the war would be over and he would be safe, that's for fucking sure. How can I guarantee that, when I'm not the boss, you might ask? Well let me break it down for you.

Yes Steph is the boss and he has many connections and alliances all around the world and I'm only his brother, second in command and he deals with all those big bosses, but the thing is, me being the second in command, I get to work with the men that protects those big bosses that sits their ass's behind a desk. I work with the assassin's, the trackers, the pick ups, the fighters and every fucking killer you can name, I know! You see that's the difference between my brother and I.