Chapter 38 - You're a long ways from home...

Hey guys before we get to the chapter I just want to wish joannabanana23 a HAPPY BIRTHDAY🎇🎆💃🎂🎁🎊🎉, May the Almighty Grant you many more years to come, I hope you had and still having a fantastic day. This chapter is dedicated to you birthday girl 😘and as promised, your favorite character of the Romano Series, would like to wish you a happy birthday 😂 Hope you like it😜

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy the chapter, and don't forget to let me know what you think, your comments excites me, it also inspires me to continue because it shows that you guys enjoy this book, so please do continue sending them, I love it!💜 En...

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy the chapter, and don't forget to let me know what you think, your comments excites me, it also inspires me to continue because it shows that you guys enjoy this book, so please do continue sending them, I love it!💜 Enjoy 😉

HAPPY READING

KIMMY 😘

SAME DAY - (Mon, 09 March 2023) HOURS LATER

Dante's POV

I have never seen Steph like this before, the way he looked the second he faced me in the office, his eyes was blood shot, he looked livid! I've never seen him look at his wife the way he did about two hours ago. He looked at her like he was disgusted by the sight of her, like he was trying his hardest to hold himself back from letting his anger out on her. I understand why he feels the way he does, he has every right to. She broke his heart along with his trust, intentionally no less, so he has every right to feel betrayed, angry and hurt, because there is no excuse for what she had done.

But at the same time I feel like he should try to understand that she's pregant, hormonal and she was pissed at the time, and felt hurt and yes she was stupid not to let him explain first before she went and done THAT, but even so, he should understand why she did what she did, not that it's any excuse because there is none, she was stupid and she knew exactly what she did and how it would affect him, but even then I think they need time apart to clear their heads and let the anger subside, and then they need to sit and talk, and work this shit out.