Chapter 33 - This is your fault! ( THE FUNERAL Part 2)

SAME DAY - (Sat, 04 March 2023)

Third Party's POV

Everyone had arrived at the mansion, all awaiting the arrival of the coffins. Giovanni had practically forced Joshua weeks prior to the day, to do Melody's funeral together with the people she called family, today. According to Ziara, they were trying to compensate for their guilt, claiming the reason for this is so she can rest with her family, so they can apparently do the burials "traditionally", something Ziara pointed out strongly to Joshua one evening, days after his "discussion" with Giovanni.

So for today the embalmer had arranged four traditional funerals in one, plus a traditional burial fit for a King, appropriate for a Mafia Don, well without the Church and hearse in which his coffin was suppose to be carried in, she wanted an extravagant burial for the King of the Underworld, Because as she kept repeating that he deserved the best send off, because he was the best man to most, but to all an extraordinary man and leader, one that will never be forgotten and one that needed to be worshipped even at his send off and after he had been layed to rest.

Thus the reason for the horse and carriage that had been arranged to transport their King, From the hospital's funeral home, to the Mafia mansion, then to the graveyard, which happens to be only 2 miles away from the Mansion. The graveyard where many fallen men lay in their final resting place, amongst their fellow family members, on the grounds of the many acres of the Mafia mansion, as many refer the mafia's "workplace" as.

 The graveyard where many fallen men lay in their final resting place, amongst their fellow family members, on the grounds of the many acres of the Mafia mansion, as many refer the mafia's "workplace" as

Everyone waited for the three hearse' and the carriage that's transporting the five coffins from Presbyterian Medical Center. Some sat with their friends and or family, having light conversations about mundane topics, just to pass the time, or to some it's to keep their thoughts from wondering or to keep their emotions in check, afraid to express the sadness that every single person feels and are able to see in the room. Near the entrance, Giovanni stood with Elijah and Giorgia. All three stood worrying about their friend Kiara, whom is now widow, sitting opposite Joshua, Melody's brother. Next to Kiara sat a crying Gabriella, Stephano's sister.

Giovanni stood with his gaze fixed on Kiara, he could see that she wasn't doing well even though to most, she looked as if she is handling today better than anyone could have expected, or even handling it with Grace but Giovanni knew better, in fact the two next to him thought the same. Kiara was smiling, in her friends' opinion, she was acting abnormally normal today, not at all what they had anticipated. Everyone knew as hard as it is for them, today should have been a hundred times harder for her.