Chapter 17 - Quality Time with the BFF

Hey guys before you get to the chapter just a little warning, this chapter will contain STRONG LANGUAGE AND MATURE CONTENT (NOT SO HOT BUT DIRTY & EXPLICIT) NO persons under the age of 18 are to read this chapter. This chapter will also contain a certain action that might be sentive to some, so please keep in mind that this is just a book and I am in no way condoning these actions or writing it to offend anyone, and if it is a sensitive topic for anyone, then I sincerely apologise beforehand. If sex isn't your forte, then I suggest you move along, OR just skip the scene (marked with 6 of these ➡ *) AGAIN, NO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18!!!

 If sex isn't your forte, then I suggest you move along, OR just skip the scene (marked with 6 of these ➡ *) AGAIN, NO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18!!!

Well that's it from me, please remember, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! Now back to the chapter, hope you guys enjoy!

HAPPY READING 💜

KIMMY 😘

8 DAYS LATER - (Sat, 14 January 2023)

Dante's POV

I had just send Maddie a text, the second I woke up as I knew she would probably need sometime to get ready. I arrived too late at home last night to speak to her in person, since I had spoken to Aurora over the phone yesterday and asked her if it'll be alright that I spend the day with Maddie. She was reluctant at first but then understood when I had explained the fact that Maddie is my best friend and that she came all the way to New York for me, and it'll be wrong on my part if I continue to spend all my free time with Aurora instead of spending time with Maddie, while she's here.

It's actually surprising to me that after two and a half months, that Maddie is still here. I thought this was a visit but now it seems as though she's here for good. I'm not sure if this is just a fucking long ass vacation or if this will be her permanent place to stay, if so then we will have to make some changes because I won't be staying at my brother's house forever and I sure as hell cannot be taking Maddie with me to my place because then I might as well say goodbye to Aurora, that I know for sure. So spending today with Maddie, is not only my duty as a friend but also my way of getting some answers out of her.