Chapter 23 - Where are you WILDCAT...??? (Long time no see... PART 2)

SAME DAY - (Sat, 28 January 2023) HOURS LATER

Dante's POV

It's just after three and I had just arrived at the estate. I had tried calling Aurora a few times after I saw the missed calls from her, it would seem that she tried calling me a few times this morning but had forgotten that my phone was on silent as I was at the warehouse early this morning but everytime I called her, her phone went straight to voicemail.

So as soon as I walked into the estate, I went straight to my room but found it empty, so I figured she must be with the girls but I saw no one on my way up to the rooms. So I headed to the sitting room and found that too empty. Pulling out my phone I decided to call the front gates, to check if she had maybe left the estate, which I doubted because she would have told me if she had plans today.

"Did Aurora leave the grounds?" I asked the guard that picked up the phone.

"Sir Miss Taylor left this morning" he answered and I immediately hung up the phone, why would she leave when she doesn't have work today?

Deciding not to stress about anything, or let that crazy bitch's words get to me because let's face it what could Maddie have possibly arranged for Aurora to be gone? How can she, when she's locked up and have a husband that clearly doesn't give a fuck about her whereabouts because I have not yet seen anything in the papers or on the news of her being announced missing.

So clearly he himself is glad to be rid of her crazy ass, so he couldn't be the one helping her because from what I understand about what Elijah explained about him, is that he loves power and what possible power could he get from hurting Aurora? None! So his not a problem, for now at least. But just to be sure, I send a text to Elijah and asked him to check for me the location on the tracker that's in my car, just to ease my mind because she is still unreachable, which isn't like her at all.

And without asking any questions, Elijah send me the location in minutes and it would seem I had absolutely nothing to worry about because she's at the apartment, probably spending the day with Zee as Elijah tracked it from the estate straight to there and it's still standing there. So my guess is, she probably left the damn phone in the car! So with that I went straight to my bedroom and took a long relaxing shower, one I've needed after the day I had.

After I took my shower I decided to make some preparations for tonight as I had promised Aurora that we would spend some time together tonight and I had completely forgotten to arrange anything, so after talking to Luigi, Steph's personal chef and...

After I took my shower I decided to make some preparations for tonight as I had promised Aurora that we would spend some time together tonight and I had completely forgotten to arrange anything, so after talking to Luigi, Steph's personal chef and asked him to wipe us up some deserts and snack, as I have decided to light up the grill and we could maybe chill at the Villa tonight by the outside hot tub, close to the barbeque area, something we haven't yet done. But just as I finished the call with Luigi, there was a knock on the door.

"Yeah?!" I shouted and waited for the person to come in and to my surprise it was Gio, looking weird somehow.

"Hey can we talk?" He asked and I looked at him questioningly.