Chapter 12 - Who the fuck is this KENNEDY?

2 DAYS LATER - (Fri, 09 December 2022)

Stephano's POV

I hated leaving my family behind, especially leaving without a proper goodbye to my wife but Dante made sure that I get to speak to her. I don't know what he said to her but the way she was talking to me, was like our little fight had not even happen and she no longer sounded worried and scared, in fact she sounded pretty confident that I would return in one piece.

I guess Dante must have made up some bullshit again just to ease her mind, which is why I didn't bother asking her what he had said to her because I didn't want to lie with him so instead, I avoided asking and she too avoided telling me, which I found weird but didn't ponder too long on that since I knew it's better for her to be hopeful, then to be worried sick about me. I needed her to be strong and take care of our kids and not to drown in disturbing thoughts because knowing her, she would've been doing just that, coming up with the worst outcomes, stressing herself sick in worry and that shit I can't allow because that in itself is a killer.

Sunday evening when we left the estate, Tim and I proceeded to the awaiting Jet, with Gio and Elijah. The three of us had agreed before even leaving the estate grounds, that we would travel together to San Francisco and then we'll see how the situation is there, if not too bad, than Gio and Elijah will continue their journey to London, while I sort out things in San Francisco before joining them in London. We stayed in San Francisco for little over a week sorting out everything, taking out those bastards that thought they could steal from me, making sure we got them all out of the way, with the exception of a few we choose to keep alive in case we would need them later on, if not they'll die just like the rest of their gang members.

As soon as we were sure every little threat was taken care of, we flew to London immediately. We arrived just yesterday, after the 10 hour flight and of course the time difference of 5 hours and jet lag, we decided to just have a few drinks and call it an early night so we can have a clear head today. When we landed, we went to the safest place and that is the mansion I've got here in London, it's safe for it's secrets escape routes and of course the secrets tunnels the house has beneath it. This is the only place I actually inherited from my grandmother, who's English by the way. I don't come here often or even yearly because I've got people running things here for the family, but when I am here, I always stay at this place because that's the only time I actually can make use of this house.

I thought about attacking the Albanians the moment we have all their known and hidden locations but I knew that wouldn't be wise, sure we are certain that they are doing this just to fuck with me so we can declare war, the reason for that is still...

I thought about attacking the Albanians the moment we have all their known and hidden locations but I knew that wouldn't be wise, sure we are certain that they are doing this just to fuck with me so we can declare war, the reason for that is still very much unknown, which is why I decided that it's best to go by the book on this one and call a meeting, so I can see where Harrison Nelson's head is at because the day I took over the range, he and I had an agreement, and if he is behind the attack and the scopping of my shipments, then I'd say the agreement has forfeited, which means his Mafia is up for the taking, not that I have any interest in that garbage. If he is indeed behind everything, I'll shut them all down.