Paul Imagine

MadAreWeNot247

Paul never liked the idea of rogues. Especially the thought of rogues on his land. They were known for causing trouble and giving the current residents of his city hell. 

He scours the Boardwalk with his brothers, scavenging and daring the Surf Nazis to cause a ruckus; a perfect opportunity to squabble with the leader.

A rather peculiar scent fills the air with silence as The Boys pause in their wake, concerned for their younger brother. 

"What's wrong?" Dwayne questions as Paul stops in his tracks, entranced by the one scent.

"You don't smell it?"

"Smell what?" Dwayne gives him a look of question.

"Your nose mustn't be working."

"Actually, mine works fine. David......."

David and Marko had already wandered off in search of their meal. Paul pauses mid-sentence and opens his mouth to snark right back at Dwayne who seems to have lost his goal. 

"What are you staring at?"

Paul turns his head to see what he's looking at and his eyes widen. He pulls his upper lip into a snarl and growls, his teeth moving down. 

"What is that doing here?" He curls his hands into fists.

Mina hadn't been paying attention to her surroundings at all the past two hours and she had somehow ended up at the farthest end of the Boardwalk. Her eyes search the rows and rows of lights and signs for a hint of familiarity, but finds nothing. This area was forbidden to her kind, that's all she was aware of, but she didn't care for the Elder's rules. It was as if they didn't work for her lifestyle. Preying on innocent mortals was not how she lived; it was a way of getting yourself killed. Rapists and criminals stood no chance against what hunted them at night. For they became the hunted when the sun set. 

Mina collects her gypsy skirt up into several folds and tucks them into her right hand. The lukewarm ocean water rushes over her ankles, wetting the tips of her skirt. Several pairs of eyes found her green ones as she played in the late night surf. One growled, and the dark-haired one grabs his wrist. 

"Hello, boys." She whispers, her voice caressing the breeze that blew through her hair. 

"What are you doing here in Santa Carla, rogue?" Blondie bites out. 

"Oh, me? Just passing through. Besides, it's not like I'm causing any trouble........yet."

"What do you mean yet?"

"Well, soon there is to be a rapid decrease in your criminals and rapists. I thought I'd help rid you boys of that burden."

"By killing them?"

"Like you four."

"I thought rogues didn't kill the enemies."

"We don't. It just depends on how you were raised into vampirehood."

"You were raised well, then?"

"Of course. Expect nothing less from a lady."

"Some lady you are." Paul snarks. 

"And what would your name be?"

"Paul."

"Cool. I'm Mina."

"Mina, sweet name."

"I don't live up to my sweet name."

"I can tell."

"Enough with the harassment, Paul. Let her feed with us." Broody, dark-haired vamp replies.

"See? I told you ladies always get their way."  Mina sassily sways her hips as she walks toward the gaggle of Surf Nazis.