Burn

Your insides cramped until you curled into a tight ball on David's bed. You feared you would wet the sheets, feared he'd be able to smell your monthly secret, and he did.

David tipped his nose to the air like a bloodhound and looked over at you with a hungry gaze. His expression did nothing but stir your sexual hunger.

"What are you looking at?" You snapped, feeding off the pain from your period.

"You smell like....blood." His eyes stare into yours. "Don't snap at me either. What's wrong, love?" He reached over to cup your cheek with a gloved hand.

"Pain," You grumbled through a gritted jaw. "It comes monthly."

"Is there any way I can help?" He missed your cheeks.

"Hold me?" You make grabby hands and he lays you in his lap, leaning down to kiss you. And slowly you zonked out to the feeling of his hands running through your hair.

-W-

You awoke hours later to find the Boys missing and a note from Marko on David's door. They'd gone out to grab dinner and would bring something back for you.
But the word only brought stomach bile to the back of your throat as you rushed into his bathroom and threw up the meal you thought had agreed with your digestive system.

Paul and David were at your side in seconds, having heard your retching from the foyer. One wiped your mouth and the other held your hair back, flushing the toilet as you finished clearing your stomach.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" Marko peeked through the doorway as Dwayne paged through a book Max had given him.

"I think she is on what Max called a 'period'." Dwayne said. "There are several ways to cure the symptoms, but we can give her the top suggestion to stop her cramps and the fever."

Your eyes widened as you realized the number one solution could end your period for a little while, but Max said no more kids.

"And what would that be?" Paul questioned as he carried you into David's spacious bedroom.

"It says here that orgasms can help take the cramps away." Dwayne looked over at you for a final answer. You were ecstatic he didn't want to go with the pregnancy idea and immediately cleared your mind of all thoughts. "You up for it, Y/N?"

Your muscles contracted as pain wracked your frame and you nodded, needing the type of release you could share with them. "Please take...it away." You cried.

David revealed his closet of toys, pulling out a pair of fluffy handcuffs and a rubber vibrator. Each Boy chose something and mentally undressed you.

Paul pushed your shirt up until your bare chest was revealed to all of them. He sucked on the pale skin of your stomach, leaning hickeys in plain sight.

Marko and Dwayne tugged your pants off, leaving you bare to them. You closed your eyes and intertwined your fingers in Paul's hair. David leaned down and hungrily kissed your lips before gently nipping your ear.

"David, she's bleeding down here." Dwayne said, dipping a finger in the one thing you hated about this time of the month.

"You four are disgusting." You say.

"Babe, we're vampires. Blood is blood." Paul mumbles.

"Fiiiinnneeee......." you dragged out the word as you felt their tongues working down there and lapping at the blood.

I'm gonna expose her for suggesting this!!! CirqueDuPsycho kinda weird but I'll go with it.