Chapter 3: The Emerald Forest

You were the first to wake up next day. Everyone is asleep around you so you decided to pull a little prank. You freeze time and look for any cameras in the room. Once you find the cameras; you cover each camera with a thick dark black piece of cloth.

Once you're done setting everything up, you pull out a starter pistol and resume time. You then pull the trigger and the shot goes off. Before anyone can react, you frezze time again. You put the gun in a man with orange hair that looks strong, but you can tell he's pretty stubborn. You remove every piece of cloth and return to your sleeping bag before resuming time.

Everyone jump up in a panic as everyone looks to figure out who fired a gun in a room full of kids.

Y/n: (point to the orange hair man) Hey, what the big idea.

Everyone looks at him and starts to attack the man.

Timeskip to Beacon Cliff brought to you by everyone kicking the ass of the random man.

Yang: So you seem awfully chipper this morning.

Ruby: Yep! No more awkward small talk or "getting-to-know-you" stuff. Today, I get to let my sweetheart do the talking.

Yang: Well, remember, Ruby, you're not the only one going through initiation. If you wanna grow up, you're gonna have to meet new people and learn to work together.

Ruby: You sound like Dad! Okay, first of all. What does meeting new people have to do with fighting? And secondly, I don't need people to help me grow up! I drink milk!

Yang: But what about when we form teams?

Ruby: Um, I don't know, I... I'll just be on your team or something

Yang: Maybe you should try being on someone else's team?

Ruby: My dear sister Yang, are you implying that you do not wish to be on the same team as me?

Yang: What? No! Of course I do! I just thought, I don't know, maybe it would help you,break out of your shell!

Ruby: What the-?! I don't need to 'break out of my shell'! That's absolutely-

Jaune: Ridiculous

A blonde boy passes by the two with a map looking for his locker.

Jaune: There's no way I put my gear in locker 636 yesterday! I would've remembered having to count that high! Why does this have to happen today?

While Ruby and Yang were talking. You walk around till you see Weiss and a girl you never seen before talking with each other You then walk up to them.

Weiss: So, Pyrrha, have you given any thought to whose team you'd like to be on? I'm sure everyone must be eager to unite with such a strong, well-known individual such as yourself!

Pyrrha: Hmm... I've not quite sure. I was planning on letting the chips fall where they may.

Weiss: Well... I was thinking maybe we could be on a team together.

Pyrrha: Well, that sounds grand!

Weiss: Great!

Weiss quickly turned around as she adopted a scheming pose and one heck of a maniac smile.

Weiss: This will be perfect! The smartest girl in class combined with the strongest girl in class! I can see it now! We'll be popular! We'll be celebrities! We'll get perfect grades! Nothing can come between us now!

Jaune: You know what else is great? Me. Jaune Arc. Nice to meet you.

Weiss: *irritated* You again?