Chapter 9 : So, Whose Next?

Thoughts are now Italics
Flashbacks are now Bold-Italics
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake: Y/n?

Y/n: Yes my kitty.

Blake: Do you still sing?

Y/n: I haven't done it in a while. But I'll give it a try. Let me just get one thing in Vale really quick.

You cut open a portal to your apartment leaving your scroll with Blake. Your scroll goes off with a message from Summer asking how your doing today.

Blake: Who is Summer?

You then return from your little trip with a guitar in the living room. Blake then comes to you with your scroll.

Blake: Hey, Y/n?

Y/n: Yes?

Blake: Whose Summer?

You then look around before dropping your guitar and shoving Blake into your room. You then cast a sound proof barrier around your room so no one can hear you.

Blake: It looks like you got some explaining to do Mr.

Y/n: You remember how I asked if I can have a harem when we started dating?

Blake: Yes.

Y/n: And you agreed to it already.

Blake: Yes.

Y/n: She's been my girlfriend for about 3 years now and before you ask she's already fine with it.

Blake: I want to meet her.

Y/n: About that. Well you see, it's a bit complicated.

Blake: Why?

Y/n: We have to go to her. Only us two ok.

Blake: Okay.... but why?

Y/n: She's kinda of (under your breath) Ruby's mother.

Blake: What?

Y/n: She's Ruby's mother.

Blake: YOUR DATING RUBY'S MOTHER. YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO NOW.

Y/n: As you know, I've done some things within the pass couple of years that some might consider illegal. While on one of my little assignments, I saved her from a group of bandits in Vacuo. She help me build Grimm Reaper and over that one year when I saved her, we got close. We got so close, that we started dating and well had a child together.

Blake: You have a child.

Y/n: Two actually. Kathlyn Rose and Bella.

Blake: You got her pregnant twice?

Y/n: No. Bella was someone else's daughter, but she was using me for a child.

Blake: What's Bella full name?

Y/n: Bella Brawen, daughter of Raven Brawen, Yang's mother.

Blake: I can't believe you right now. Why did you hide this from me?

Y/n: I was going to tell you. I was just hoping for a better situation. Look, I love you just as much as her Blake. And when you want a child, I'll be happy to have one with you.

Blake: I need to tell Ruby and Yang.

Y/n: No. Please don't tell them. I'll do it myself when the times right.

Blake: Fine, I won't. But you better do it soon Y/n. Now I do believe that you have something to do.

Y/n: You can take a seat in the couch in the living room.