Chapter 5: The Alpha Male of Beacon Part 1

Through the past few weeks, you grew closer to your roommates and not in the way you think.

You were currently in your dorm on your scroll ; you were having a chat with your sercet lover.

Y/n: I've been doing well. I'm not sure, but I think you're daughter has a crush on me.

Summer: It's fine. We did agree when you left for Beacon, that you could have a harem.

Y/n: We did. But I didn't think your daughter would included.

Summer: What can I say, like mother like daughter.

Y/n: You can say that on multiple occasions. I mean you're love of cookies, weapons, myself. Do I need to continue that list?

Summer: And who knows maybe the three of us can have some fun time, if you know what I mean.

Y/n: First, what the hell. You would do your own daughter with her boyfriend. Second, did you just give me permission to pollinate your own daughter?

Summer: Yes. And don't act like you wouldn't enjoy it. You remember the times with me and ...

Y/n: Don't say her name.

Summer: I know you two didn't end things on the right footing, but she's the mother of Bella.

Y/n: You think that I don't know that. It doesn't help that she's found me. Look, I'm happy for meeting someone like you. When I meet you, I found someone that I can enjoy life with and now we have a beautiful daughter named Kathlyn.

Summer: And I don't regret it one moment, even if you were just 14 at the time.

Y/n: Just be glad that Vale doesn't care about relationships between people of different ages. Look, I got to go. I'll talk to you later. I love you, my rose.

Summer: And I love you too, my dragon.

You then hang up and head class.

Timeskip

Cardin Winchester with his mace perched on his shoulder and Jaune Arc opposite him with Crocea Mors drawn, leaning on his weapon as if exhausted, in the spotlight shining on the Beacon Academy auditorium stage.

He looks at Cardin, who laughs at his opponent's tiredness, and Jaune gathers his strength to charge forward and swing his blade at Cardin, only for him to jump out of the way. Jaune looks back, surprised, as Cardin's mace sends Jaune's shield - and himself - flying back. Now only armed with his sword, Jaune continued to try and attack, but is blocked by the mace's hilt. Their weapons locked, Cardin forces himself up, towering over a struggling Jaune.

Cardin: "This is the part where you lose."

Jaune: "Over my dead-!"

Jaune is cut short as Cardin knees him in the gut, making Jaune drop his sword and fall to the ground in pain. Cardin raises his mace and is about to slam it down on a worried Jaune just when the buzzer rings, the lights come back on, and Glynda Goodwitch's voice causes him to stop.

Glynda: Cardin, that's enough! Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's Aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament-styled duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and that the official may call the match. Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now. Please try to refer to your Scroll during combat. Gauging your Aura will help you decide when it's appropriate to attack, or when it is better to move to a more... defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf, now, would we?