Author's Note

Hello!

This is my first story and I am a very inexperienced writer. I appreciate feedback and snarky/sassy comments and that would support me.

Just a quick note:
Regarding music, I am open to many genres, and would love recommendations. Also, if you want to imagine the characters in your head, then SKIP the Cast chapter that will be shown next.

Teaser:
Jesse has a not so clean, secret past which she has dealt with by herself. She has been lonely all her life despite having many supportive friends, a supportive brother, and financially supportive parents.

She only has one wish and that is not to fall in love. She believes that marriages should bring benefits to both parties and believes that love is a concept based on dependency among individuals.

She has five strict requirements that her future partner should have.

1. A guy who is smarter than her.
2. A guy who does not study the same subject as her.
3. A guy who is good-looking.
4. A guy who would be willing to adopt.
And..
5. A guy who would accept a contractual relationship.

She has reasons for these odd requirements and she isn't willing to break any of these terms even if it means she becomes an old and lonely lady. But what happens when she breaks all her values in her future self's forgotten past?

With out further ado... I present "Memory Lost".

Also: I am looking for recommendations for titles. Thanks and hope you guys enjoy!