Messing with them is so easy

Barry was humming softly as he walked into STAR Labs, his hands tucked into the pockets in his trousers. The police department had set on fire last night and they had no place for any CSI to go, so he had his first day off in what you would call it that in years. Because of this, he was in quite a happy mood and decided to wear some of his better clothes. He was currently in a pair of highly polished shoes, fitting trousers, a fitted shirt and blazer. His tie was a dark blue, matching his blazer and trousers, the point at the bottom had a red rim to it, though this was only visible when he took the blazer off. His shirt had small silver cufflinks on it, while the colour had a small dark blue to it. The buttons were also a silver colour. His hair was jelled back like how he used to have it in high school. Overall, he was quite happy to finally get to wear his designer Hummel wear for once.

"Barry, have you seen..." Catlin started, before stopping, causing them all to turn around. He really did mean all, Joe, Iris, Catlin, Cisco, H.R... They were all here and facing him.

"When did you have stuff like that!" Iris asked shouting.

"Oh, had this for a while now, since December when it came out. Not much, fancy but not too expensive." Barry replied shrugging before he then added, "oh, it is also a small part of my designer Hummel collection, more towards his middle range." He shrugged again before taking a seat at one of the free desks.

"Designer Hummel!"

"Middle-range! Their lower range is over how much you earn a year!"

"You have a collection of these?!"

"Since December! It's November, you have had that for a while!"

"Yeah, just something small, he was not so impressed with this one, says it was not one of his best pieces of work. Kurt was so self-conscious with it. Kind of funny when you look back at it." Barry said before he started to flick through something on his phone, not paying attention to what went off around him.

"Can you believe Barry has the money to even touch something like that! Let alone own it!" Catlin whisper-screamed.

"Yeah, I thought he had like no money like never had the money for something like that," Iris added.

"Well, he obviously does, he is wearing it, he even said that he has a collection of them. That means that he has others as well!" Joe said.

"We have to see if this is true. Surely it is not!" Cisco said, before turning around and addressing Barry, "we just need to pop out, we will be right back, the fridge is fully stocked again, even with the cookies that you eat within seconds."

Barry head whipped up instantly when he heard 'cookies'. "Yeah ok, cool, have fun!" He said before he quickly started to walk out of the room, wanting to have some cookies.

"That leaves us about 10 minutes judging by how he is only walking, never seen someone eat cookies slower than him. Come on, I will breach us there!" Cisco said before opening a breach into Barry's room.

------------

When Joe, they all decided it would be better if he was the one to open the different bits and bobs, opened the final, admittedly large, wardrobes, they peaked in. What they saw was a range of different designer clothes. Most Hummel, but others were from even more expensive brands.

-----------

When they got back, H.R spoke up, "ok, none of that can be true, we are all dreaming, one big messed up dream."

For once, every single one of them agreed.

----------

The next day, Barry walked into STAR Labs in a pair of jeans and a STAR Labs jumper. They all agreed that it was all a dream, even checked his room.

-----------

Barry was having to fight off his smirk as they all talked about their 'dream'. He had moved all his designer wear last night, just so that he could mess with them. Seemed like fun. Certainly was fun. Messing with them is far too simple, he did not even mean to mess with them at first. It all just fell into his open palms.

726