To bring the Captain out of hiding

"Ok, I know that you are all here to see the whole group. But we can't. You see the Captain ran off the moment that he graduated. No trace of him anywhere. But we have intel. You see, we think he lives here. So we are going to drag him out. His Warbler pride will get him here, we will do the rest." Santana said as she walked onto the stage. "I present you, the Dalton Academy Warblers!"

Ohhh...

Barry felt his face fall. He knew that song and he knew it well.

Uptown girl
(Uptown girl)
She's been living in her white bread world
(white bread world)
As long as anyone with hot blood can
(hot blood can)
And now she's looking for a downtown man
(downtown man)
That's what I am

Barry knew that Sebastian was coming back. He could do nothing to stop him.

And when she knows what she wants from her time
(from her time)
And when she wakes up and makes up her mind

That was it, Sebastian was back and he wanted to growl. He leapt to his feet before anyone could start, singing his lyrics. Knowing that everyone around him would be greatly surprised. That was a fun thought!

She'll see I'm not so tough
Just because I'm in love with an

The Warblers cheered as Sebastian got back on stage. Their Captain was back in business baby!

Uptown girl

They all quickly helped him get his blazer on, making him one of the group again.

You know I've seen her in her uptown world
Uptown girl
You know I can't afford to buy her pearls
But maybe someday when my ship comes in
(in)
She'll understand what kind of guy I've been
(I've been)
And then I'll win

The crowd were on their feet.

And when she's walking, she's looking so fi-i-ine

Santana made the mistake of staying on the stage. They started to dance around her as they did to the teacher previously.

And when she's talking, she'll say that she's mi-i-ine

Sebastian knew that everyone that knew him as Barry Allen, their eyebrows would be hitting the roof. He could not resist smirking in their direction.

She'll say I'm not so tough
Just because I'm in love with an

Team Flash and co. were completely frozen over. When had Barry smirked?

Uptown girl
She's been living in her white bread world
As long as anyone with hot blood can

The group, even with all the action of Barry being one of them, continued to enjoy the show that was being put on.

And now she's looking for a downtown man

Most people were holding back their laughs, Santana's reactions were amazing.

That's what I am

All saw as Santana got off the stage quickly, approving to the fact that they had briefly left her alone.

Ohhh...

Everyone was holding back laughs as it funniness of what was happened increased, this was absolutely brilliant. This song had not come up before, not one show had this song, except this one.

Uptown girl
She's my uptown girl
(You know I'm in love with) 

an uptown girl