I'm Glad You Came

Barry sulked as he was dragged up to the Dj by Snart. He was deposited there, Snart walking back to Team Flash so that he could have a 'go' at singing. They thought his hesitance meant that he thought he was a bad singer, they had reassured him that everyone would be drunk and would not care unless it was like nails on a chalkboard. The real reason was that he is a really good singer and he means really good. He was the Captain of the well-known and well-respected Warblers. If he was not good, he would not even have got in close to the group.

"I... I will do Glad You Came, Warbler addition if you can, please," Barry said to the Dj, finally deciding that he was just going to get it over and done with.

"Alright, the stage is all yours." The Dj replied gruffly.

Barry walked onto the stage, waiting for the correct part to sing. He was quite pleased when the Dj quickly told him that it was a Warbler version of the song. He knew that he was becoming Sebastian, he knew that it was needed for him to properly sing this song, dancing along as well. Really, he did not mind, he had to be Bassy at one point or another.

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I'm glad you came

A group had walked into the bar, a group of men. Their heads flicked to the stage when they heard the singing, they recognised it and the moment they saw who was singing, their eyes lit up. In a split moment, they decided that they would be joining in with the singing, getting to the stage, making sure the singer could not see them until they had reached the large space in front of the stage and had started to sing along with the main singer. He was surprised, to say the least, but he also seemed to know them, if shown by the smirk widening and his eyes glow.

You cast a spell on me, spell on me
You hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me
And I decided you look well on me, well on me
So let's go somewhere no one else can see, you and me

They all continued to sing and dance, the main singer coming down to join them in the large space so that they could properly dance along together.

Turn the lights out now
Now I'll take you by the hand
Hand you another drink
Drink it if you can
Can you spend a little time
Time is slippin' away
From us so stay
Stay with me I can make
Make you glad you came

Team Flash was confused when the group joined in with what Barry was singing and dancing. But when Barry then hit those notes while not breaking from the dance and the new behaviour, they were completely lost, their eyebrows straight in the air, including Snart's.

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I'm glad you came
I'm glad you came

The surprise was now the least of the group's worry.

You cast a spell on me, spell on me
You hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me
And I decided you look well on me, well on me
So let's go somewhere no-one else can see, you and me

Men and woman were swooning at all this.

Turn the lights out now
Now I'll take you by the hand
Hand you another drink
Drink it if you can
Can you spend a little time
Time is slipping away from us so stay
Stay with me I can make
Make you glad you came

Mouths were also dropping open.

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I'm glad you came
I'm glad you came

Wonder was in full swing now.

I'm glad you came
So glad you came
I'm glad you came
I'm glad you came

Everyone in the bar was surprised by the fact that each of them was completely keeping in time with one another, then this increased when each suddenly stopped all at once.

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I'm glad you came
I'm glad you came

Everyone started clapping, even in a drunk state they would all remember this. The singing and dancing are wonderful.

The main singer started to walk towards Team Flash, the new group also following behind him. When he reached the team, he saw that they were all in shock, looking wide-eyed at him.

"Going to continue to stare, I may be sexy, by there is a thing called privacy?" Sebastian smirked.

"Who are they?" Snart asked as he was the first person to come back from the land of the shocked.

"Ok, you know how that song was a cover? Well, I present you the Dalton Academy Warblers, the maker of that cover!" Sebastian smirked, opening his eyes wide to show the group and himself.

"So, the group came in, so what? They sang and danced with you." Snart asked.

"Ok, the Warblers are a well-known glee group. They are highly respected and have a major reputation. Thing is, they have a lead singer, a Captain. He was a very famous Captain, a lot of different things happened when he was around. His name was Sebastian Smythe. My name here may be Barry Allen. But there, I am Sebastian Smythe. I am the Captain of the Warblers." Sebastian answered his signature smirk widening.

"So you are famous and you did not tell us?" Cisco asked.

"He is more than bloody famous! He is a fucking celebrity! He is a French Model even. Every bar and every coffee shop have a sign with his name on. The whole of France and the whole of Ohio have this sign." The Warblers added.

"How much of a celebrity?" Iris asked, sobering instantly.

"Think... Oliver Queen... Then think bigger." Sebastian smirked.

"You know Oliver Queen Bassy? Wait, of course, you do, you are Sebastian Smythe. Next thing you know he's friends with him..." One Warbler said.

"I am friends with Oliver." Sebastian shrugged. Seeing that his friends were about to ask him lots of questions, he decided that they needed to hear some more singing that doesn't want to permanently damage your hearing. "Ok, how about we do a few more performances, make sure everyone here truly knows what it is like to hear the 2013 Warblers?" Sebastian asked his group before he led them back to the Dj.

---------------------

Barry smiled up at his ceiling, laying back in his bed. The group had just spent the rest of the night singing and dancing, it was wonderful. The whole group was back together, even the Nude Erections had turned up at one point. Life was starting to come together just fine.

1166