Ex-Warbler Lessons gone wrong

"At least they have got better ropes..." Barry tried to reassure the fuming Snart.

"They tie me up once more they would have really wanted that vacuum to be a super-powered cold gun," Snart growled.

"I got to agree with you, to be honest, this is getting really repetitive," Barry sighed.

"At least they have not tied up your legs!" Snart barked at him.

"But you're not filled to your eyes with enough tranquillizer to knock out an elephant! I can barely move my toes let alone my legs!" Barry barked back.

"Yeah. Because it would kill me!" Snart sneered.

"We're here," Cisco states before promptly stabbing another syringe into Barry to wake him up fully.

The others walked into the building not caring about the sign.

"Cold-warbler?" Snart questioned.

"Yeah... Going to really deliver them to that place now..." Barry sighed before the pair walked into the building.

"Can I punch the owner?" Snart questioned Barry.

"No," Barry stated before looking forward into the hall. The moment his eyes set on the owner, "because I am."

Before Snart could even ask as to why Barry would say that, the man in question had strode forward at such a pace that when his fist connected with the owners face, both the nose was broken and the jaw was dislocated.

The owner chuckled slightly, picking himself off the floor as he set his jaw back in place. "Glad to see you too Bassy."

"You don't deserve that right," Barry growled. Sebastian bobbing to the surface slightly.

"Why can't a man be glad to see his partner?" The owner smirked.

Barry's fist raised, ready to punch the man again. The only reason it did not make contact was that Snart had strode forward and caught it.

"You are only a wood-warbler!" Barry barked.

"And you are always the pretty reed-warbler," the owner almost purred back.

Snart found himself moving Barry very quickly away as he saw the crackle of lightning rising against Barry's back. He strode the two away until they were at the opposite end of the hall to the owner.

"How do you know the man?" Joe inquired, uncertain of what to make of the previous interaction.

"I know him because he drugged both myself and the rest of my group..." Barry snapped trying to rein back in the anger.

The whole of Team Flash went eerily silent.

"Why, Sebastian, you knew that I was only trying to help," the owner grinned.

"Like how you were trying to help when you stole and cheated, Hunter? When you lost decades of reputation instantly all because you were an asshole that wanted others to be like you? Because you wanted were not like other military school students..." Barry virtually barked out, visibly restraining against Snart.

"You seemed to like it," Hunter stated. "Then again, anyone who got it out you liked."

At the long growl that orientated from Barry, Snart stepped between the two of them.

"You've grown soft in your old age," Hunter smirked again.

Within moments Barry had pinned Hunter to the wall. He held the man to the bricks by his throat, partially suspended from the floor.

Snart quickly found himself reaching for his cold gun, waiting to see whether he would have to intervene. He could see that the detective was also doing the same.

"So the Seductive Demon is finally making a show now then," Hunter beamed to him. "Now, I don't think that will go down well, especially seems as that one is a member of the police department."

Hunter felt the hand around his throat tighten. His breaths were becoming more and more troublesome.

Everyone heard the whirring of the cold gun powering-up. "Now I don't care what you guys have. But let each other go and no one gets hurt. Otherwise, let's see whether 'Hunter' can survive a blast from the cold gun." Snart growled, aiming at Barry's back.

With a reluctant growl, Barry hurled Hunter to the floor before storming out of the building.

"Go after him," Catlin stated, shooing Snart away.

Snart placed the cold gun back in its place before hurrying after Barry to make sure that no one was to get hurt because of the angry speedster.

The moment that Snart walked around the corner, he felt himself be pulled off at the speedsters speed. He only just processed this fact by the time they were both at the place in the forest.

Barry dropped off Snart before rushing back to dress into his flash suit. Even if he was not thinking straight, he knew it was a bad idea to be found speeding around with cold without the suit on.

"Why are we here?" Snart questioned, looking around to gather his bearings.

"Fight me," Barry growled.

"What?" Snart intellectually replied

"Fight me!" Barry roared.

"No."

Barry pushed Snart up against a tree.

"I won't fight you."

"Why not!" Barry snapped.

"Because at the moment, you are not Scarlet," Snart explained.

"Why do you think that," Barry challenged, growing curious.

"Because you just attacked me because I would not fight you. Not because of the fact that I threatened you as well as point the powered up cold gun at your back." Snart started, "because of that, I know that you are not Scarlet. It is how I know that when he talked about Seductive Demon, that name was not the name of a hero or even a nickname. But in fact, was a villain name. Probably one of high rank as well."

Barry started to chuckle to he was almost at a full-blown cackle. "How else do you think I was able to write a villain so well?"

"But because of this, I know that there is no Scarlet without Sebastian. Like how Captain Cold is no Captain unless through the fights of the Scarlet Speedster."

Barry shook his head, burying Sebastian beneath the waves again. "Thanks. I did not realise how much Sebastian had taken over," Barry confessed, releasing Snart.

"What else is a villain meant to do for an ex-villain-turned-superhero?"

"Just shut up..." Barry said, playfully shoving Snart.

"I don't believe I will."

1035