A little game of chase (extension)

Barry Allen, a name known by many as someone who can't be near a ball without tripping. Incompetent with everything sport like.

Sebastian Smythe, amazing at every sport under the sun.

Polar opposite of the same scarlet spectrum.

---------------

Barry made his way to the sports fields. He was joined by the rest of the CCPD that was currently off duty. A rival PD had set up this meet up, the Captain's said that they would hand out the different details when they get there.

"Alright, we just need one more person." The Captain asked the CCPD force. His eyes glanced around, brushing over Barry a few times before, after what seemed a sigh, they locked onto him. "Allen, come here." He called out.

Barry slowly shrunk his way over to him.

"We are playing Lacrosse, you are our final player. Do you know the rules of the sport?" The Captain asked.

"Yeah, I went to a prep school. I don't have any equipment or uniform for it." Barry pointed out.

"No worries, we have a set that you can use." The Captain stated, passing him a bag, directing him to go get changed.

When Barry was gone, Joe approached the Captain. "We are so going to lose..."

"Flames..." The Captain whispered in agreement.

The rest of the CCPD agreed in silent nods.

----------------------

"Ready!" The ref shouted before the game began.

With practised skill, Barry swooped it up before making his way towards the opposing goal. Swinging it quickly and powerfully between the goalie's legs, scoring the first point for the CCPD. The CCPD hollered in excitement as Barry scored the first point.

By the end, Barry had scored the most collective points in one game both PD had ever seen. The CCPD were bouncing in their seats as they won by an easy twenty points.

If any of them thought that the first goal was amazing, they were continued to be surprised by Barry's performance throughout the game. Steadily a smirk had spread across the face and the skill of the game seemed to have doubled steadily.

None of the other PD players could keep up with Barry as the time went on, by the end, the other team all but collapsed out of exhaustion of trying to prevent Barry from being even close to anything that could cause a point to the CCPD.

The CCPD was almost laughing and crying in joy as the other PD lost by a mile, well remembering that they have never won against another PD let alone one that has never lost in over a decade.

"Allen? Where did you become so good at Lacrosse?" The Captain asked the moment that Barry was freed from the depths of the CCPD group.

"Well, what can I say? I went to a prep school." Barry shrugged before walking over to his friends. 

------------

"Hey, Barry? You were saying that you are so good at Lacrosse because you went to a prep school, but that was beyond good, that was completely trained amazing!" Iris said as she walked into the cortex when everyone was hanging out.

"What do you mean?" Barry asked.

"Yeah what do you mean?" Cisco asked as well.

"She means how he won against I rival PD when they have not been defeated in over a decade. When it was a sports game that they were playing, not about maths or CSI-ing." Joe answered as he entered the room.

When everyone stared at him, he eventually sighed, giving up the hope that they would end this conversation. "If you really want to know, I was trained. I was on the lacrosse team for the prep school." Barry answered.

"That's not everything, you are keeping out a bit of detail, you would not have been so hesitant otherwise," Iris spoke, talking the words that everyone was thinking.

"I was... I was the Captain of the Lacrosse team. Later crowned the best and most strict Captain that they have ever had, I also know that I have not had that title taken away from me yet." Barry emitted, almost shrugging his shoulders as he walked out of the cortex.

-----------

"Did you know that Barry used to be the Lacrosse Captain for the prep school that he went to? That he was crowned the best one and the most strict one that they have ever had and that he still holds that title?" Joe asked the captain, walking into his office and up to the captain.

"You mean our Barry?" The captain asked.

"Yeah..."

"Wow, what quality was their team then?"

"No idea."

769