Lets go skipping to the captain (but there is so many now)

'Call me Marley. Like from High School and you know what I mean.'

If Barry was meant to be surprised at the fact that she knew and that she sent a warning message. Then sorry to disappoint.

Barry chuckled slightly to himself as he read the message. "Finally..." He mumbled to himself in amusement as he set back to his work.

Suddenly there was a commotion downstairs.

'Forgot this part. I am downstairs and Sebastian Better make an appearance.'

With that "subtle" threat. Barry started to make his way downstairs, with every step. He became more and more Bassy than Barry. Until he was at the bottom and he could see that Marley was the one causing the commotion.

"I am just here to talk to Mr Rich boy," Marley said to the oblivious police receptionist.

"Now I am sure that you want to talk to the Captain. But he is always busy so on such short notice he will be unable to talk to you." The woman said calmly.

"I think we are talking about the wrong Captain." Marley sassed.

"Captain Cold escaped last week." The receptionist listed off.

"Still the wrong Captain. For one thing. He is not the Captain of over two different reasons." Marley said, raising an eyebrow.

Sebastian just leaned against the wall, wanting to see how this would playoff.

"Wrong city for Captain Boomerang." The receptionist stated, starting to sweat a little at how downhill this was going.

"Are you even listening to anyone here, including yourself?"

Most workers could not hold back their snorts of laughter at that.

"Captain Thunder?"

"You are definitely not listening."

"Captain Speed?" This was picking at straws.

"He can be described as that for many different reasons." Marley sneakily sent Bassy a wink.

"Captain..."

"You ever been to Ohio?" She butted in.

"Yes... Why?" The receptionist asked.

"Then you are thick..." Marley sighed.

"What Marley here is trying to say," Sebastian butted in, surprising all the others, "is that you have not realised you are looking at a glee-ist and that they are looking for other glee-ists. The Captains to be precise."

"How do you know this?" The confused receptionist asked.

"I have my ways. Now, do you really know Ohio? Like what it is famous for during 2013 especially?" Bassy asked.

"Yeah... The glee groups."

"Now, they had Captains. What is one of the more "well-known" Captains?" Bassy asked.

"Egotistic..." Marley mumbled.

Seems like Bassy was the only one that heard her.

"Yeah. The Warblers were well-known. So I take it you mean the one that was the Captain during that point and won nationals for breakfast one."

"You know all of this... But have you ever seen what that person is? What they look like? At least tell me that you know their name?" Marley sighed, exasperated.

"Yeah. Sebastian Smythe."

"Oh come on!" Bassy exclaimed, much to the surprise of everyone in the building.

"I know. Knocked your ego back to Earth-One Bassy, but can it!" Marley scolded the now pouting Bassy.

"Bassy?" The receptionist asked.

"All shall be revealed," Marley replied mysteriously. "Now, would you be so kind as to look in google images for the name you mentioned then look around the room?" At the confused look she got, she sighed, "just do it."

They did as they were instructed. Their eyes fell on Bassy. The others who decided to do what the receptionist was instructed to do also ended up with their eyes glued to Bassy.

"Ok, now he gets it. What did you want?" Bassy asked, ignoring the looks.

"Just wanted to say hi but I did not want to be asked 20 questions in the process." That may or may not have been followed by a glare directed towards the receptionist.

"Alright. My shift ended about ten minutes ago. Want to catch up over a drink?" Bassy smirked.

"Don't mind if I do," Marley replied. She partially realised what Bassy was doing. If he thought it was worth it, then she would go along with it.

Once they had exited the building and gone around the corner together, Marley used a bit of her superhearing to see what they were reacting like.

"Anyone else thought that was smooth of him?" One worker had asked.

Marley could hear the murmur of agreement that went around the room and could bearly keep herself together.

"Wait, look at his wiki page - yeah, he has a wiki page - it says that he is a multi-billionaire! Wait! That's bloody rich!"

The sound following sounded suspicious like someone being hit around the back of the head with a hand.

"Yeah. But look further. It says that some of his nicknames/titles were; womaniser, man-whore, sex addict, Seductive Demon, Captain Sexy and - I quote - 'The Sexiest French Model To Ever Grace Any Earth'."

Marley knew that list was at least thirty more long.

"Guess that explains the smoothness..."

A chuckle made it past Marley's lips.

Sebastian took this as his cue to smirk.

"Why was he called Seductive Demon?"

As Marley relayed that question in the pause that followed, Sebastian swore under his breath.

Marley still heard it of course.

"It says that is was his..."

"Spit it out!"

"His villain name..."

Marley was certain that even the crickets stopped breathing at that point.

"His WHAT NAME?!"

Marley recoiled slightly at the volume the Captain exclaimed that.

"It says here that he is the leader of the famous Sexy Villains that took over Ohio for a few months..."

That was the only thing that Marley heard before she felt Bassy dragging her through a breach onto her Earth.

947