Animals truely Animals

Barry and Snart were just fighting like any normal hero and villain would. That was until the Rogues stepped in.

---------------

Barry and Snart were facing each other, daring each other to make the next move, when they both were pulled under by a foot to one of their ankles. Barry's comms went straight off, but to team Flash, this was just a normal occurrence.

The two were quickly pulled and pushed into a new room, surrounded by the Rogues.

"Cold! What the hell?!" Barry shouted, questioning the man in question.

"Nope, I am as clueless as you are, Flash," Snart said, looking around the room.

"We want you two to sing!" Most of the Rogues stated.

"What?" Both replied in confusion.

"Come on boss, we know you can," Mike said.

"Yeah, so?" Snart replied to him.

"We know that you have sung like this," Mike added.

"Ok?" Snart questioned confused.

Barry was looking on quite content at this little discussion the two were having.

"Oh, we know both have you have. Well, I know." Mike said, smiling wickedly.

"Where are you going with this?!" Barry questioned, almost growling.

"Oh, just that the Rogues want to see. You see, they know I have a recording of it, they have not seen it yet, but they want a live performance of a song." Mike said, waving his phone in the air. Both Snart and Barry went red as they remembered what he was talking about.

"Mike! You will be handing that phone over!" Snart growled.

"But they have not seen it and you have not performed yet," Mike stated.

Aiming his cold gun at Mike, Snart asked one last time. "Give over the phone Mike!"

When Mike finally realised that he was in a threatening place, he slid the phone across the floor. Barry quickly roomed over and grabbed it before going back to the position that he was previously in. He held the phone tightly in his grasp.

"You will have to perform, whether you like it or not!" Mike said, before a bit of music started to play.

All the Rogues aimed their weapons and attacks at them as they started the song.

Na, Na, Na, Na, Na...
Na, Na, Na, Na, Na...

'They're doing that edition of the song!' Barry thought to himself in panic before realising that he is going to have to sing it anyway.

Here we are again
I feel the chemicals kickin' in
It's gettin' heavy, and I wanna run and hide
I wanna run and hide

Even though the guns were still pointed at him, Barry still enjoyed being able to sing.

I do it every time
You're killin' me now

Snart was also enjoying it and the weapons and attacks were starting to be pointed away from them.

And I won't be denied by you
The animal inside of you

Barry was starting to look like he was smiling and Snart was looking less upset about the situation they were in at this point.

Oh, oh, I want some more
Oh, oh, what are you waitin' for?
Take a bite of my heart tonight
Oh, oh, I want some more
Oh, oh, what are you waitin' for?
What are you waitin' for?
Say goodbye to my heart tonight