The Chemist (goes into details that some may not want to read)

Barry waited in the room, his ears unresponsive to what everyone was saying. The CCPD was not as incompetent as he had first thought. He was sat in an interrogation room, waiting for one officer to come to talk to him.

He knows what is going to be happening. They will ask him about his life before getting on and pressing about his past.

Yeah, they found out his past.

Well, one that came after being Sebastian Smythe. Yeah, he wanted to be Bassy again, so he created a new name. One classified as a deep and dark villain. Different occasions happening all because of him. He got to confidant to be safe. But then he stopped left it all behind. Within the past year though, that was a different story, it seems that they have improved in their ability, a spy somewhere. 

"Now, who are you?" An officer said, walking into the interrogation room, getting straight to the point.

"Why, Ben? Have you surely forgot already?" Barry sassed, already falling back into Sebastian's waiting arms. Barry was waiting for Sebastian and in turn, Sebastian was waiting for him. 

"This is not a time for games," the officer warned. He did not prepare for the man to be sassy with him straight away.

"Why, I thought it was time for games. There is always time for games." Sebastian asked, faking innocence. 

"Barry... We would like to believe that this was not you... You are not making it easy for you to prove your innocence..." The officer sighed.

"Hey, Ben?" Sebastian suddenly asked. His head was tipped reminding the officer of a curious puppy, while his voice held the innocence of a small child asking a question to their parent.

"Yeah?" The officer asked, hoping that they were getting somewhere. He hoped that by having the man ask a question and him to answer it, it would mean that they would be able to cooperate and fix this mess that had been made. 

"Do you like the screams?" Sebastian asked. The face that Sebastian pulled reminded the officer and all that watched of a psychopath that had a brilliant plan underway.

Maybe that was what was happening. Sebastian was acting psychopathic enough for it. 

"What screams...?" The officer asked, suddenly very worried about the mental health of the man in front of him. Just as the sentence finished, screams ran around through the building as explosions continuously rocked it to the foundations. 

"Bye-bye!" Sebastian chirped, waving merely as he walked towards the wall that the officer was looking at. He stood there waiting while whole foundations were not rattling around him as he whistled out a merry tune. 

Just as the officer was about to question him, a large echoing explosion rang through the whole building, knocking everyone but Sebastian to the floor. Seconds later, there was another following explosion, like the aftershock of an earthquake. A large hole appeared in the wall of the interrogation room, right where Bassy was standing. 

"Don't leave!" The officer shouted over the continuing explosions. 

"Oh, but I already have," Bassy said as he walked backwards out of the hole, dropping from sight, his arms flared out from his sides. Moments before he hit the floor, he started to run. His feet scatting safely across the horizontal wall. Behind him, as he ran away from the exploding CCPD, his lightning glowed an eerie blood red. 

----------------------

Sebastian could not believe whom he had stumbled upon. He was down in an underground Black market of sorts. He had a meta-cuff on, but he did not worry, he did not start with his powers.