8

Lyra:

I don't know why, but recently, I've felt...sad. I guess sad because of everything. My parents have stopped sending me letters, or even sweets like they usually do every Sunday. I figured that Draco would be experiencing the same thing. I was wrong. He got sweets. And letters. And everything I ever wanted from my parents. The more this happened, the less I cared, and the more I realised that they were only sending him these gifts, was because he is the "Chosen One'. Ridiculous right? I know. Completely and utterly pathetic. I've started to focus on my school work now, and I barley leave my dorm room when class hours are over, except the time to go and eat something at dinner. I can tell that Draco is getting worried, but he hasn't said anything to me. He seems to have reserved himself off again, which leads me to think that his little mission that Voldemort has ordered him to do, will happen soon. But I didn't think it would be this soon...

It was the evening, and the skies illuminated the school grounds with colours of orange and pink from the setting sun. I honestly liked to watch the sunset, it brung peace over me for once. I had the book about some potions and treatments open on my lap, as I leant my back against one of the trees in the courtyard. I let my eyes read over the words, taking in all the information. However, I was disturbed by two sets of footsteps . Glancing up, I saw the mudblood and the Weasley. I sighed to myself, I really didn't want to have to deal with them right now. What an earth did they want? And why aren't they with little goody two shoes Potter?

The mudblood took a seat to my right, the Weasley on my left. I closed my book and placed it on the floor, and looked at the two of them, "Yes?" I asked with a calm demeanour. Granger glanced at the red-headed freak and looked at me, "Draco has told us what's going to happen. Well, really he gave us some sort of warning. He doesn't want you involved, and wants you safe. You need to stay with us, You'll be safer then"

I looked at her, "Is that true?" Part of me believed her, the other part believed that Draco wouldn't say that. When would he bloody speak to them?

Granger nodded gently, her fuzzy hair following the direction of her nodding. I bit my lip as I looked at them both, "Did he say what the plan was exactly ? "

Granger gave me a soft smile, "He only said that something is happening very soon, and he wants you to be with us". And there, I felt my heart break some more. I knew it. I knew he wouldn't tell them everything. I was about to open my mouth to say something else, but the screams from across the grounds made us jump up, and run towards it, my hand going for my wand, and leaving my book in the dirt.

A massive crowd had formed, and it was dark now. I followed Granger and Weasle to the front, pushing past some people, but I gasped, placing my free hand over my mouth. Dumbledore was dead, and Harry Potter was crying over the body. I knew it was soon. I knew it was going to happen. But...I didn't think it would be now.

McGonagall placed her wand up, everyone following her lead. I copied this, holding my own wand up, a couple of tears escaping. The tears weren't for Dumbledore. Yes, I agree, it's sad. But my tears were from my brother. The tears aren't sad ones, they're frightened ones. I'm scared of where my brother is right now, or what's going to happen to him, or what's going to happen to me. Where is he now? And what's going to happen?