15

Over the next couple of days, there were meetings after meetings, which of course I had to attend. It was all to make sure the killing of Harry Potter goes perfectly. I had to keep a straight face during these meetings, even though I wanted to glare, stand up and tell them how their views were wrong. But of course, that would get me killed in seconds. So I decided to bite my tongue down.

We're supposed to leave to go to Hogwarts soon. It's dark out, and cold. I made sure I had my wand on me at all times. Mother said when we arrive, she doesn't want us there when Harry gets killed. She said we could go and find our friends, and get them to safety.

Mother pulled Draco and I aside, minutes before we left the manor. "Children" She whispered in a harsh tone. "Choose what is right, I know you will do us proud. Priorities our family" She whispered, and stood straighter when Father came over.

"I hope we're not having last minute thoughts" He said, looking at Draco and I.

"Of course not Father, not at all" Draco said easily. I, on the other hand, just nodded in agreement with him. I feared that if I spoke, I'd say something that would not make it easy for me. I can't have that right now.

I could feel my heart beat faster, as we walked out of the manor. I turned around quickly, taking in the sight of my home. I didn't know if I would ever see it again, I hope I do.

I faced forwards again, Death Eaters grinning as they apparated, my guess, to Hogwarts. They disappeared one by one, until mother and father apparated together. I looked at Draco, who nodded at me, "We're in this together, okay?" He said, and I nodded back. I held onto his arm as he apparated us to Hogwarts.

What I saw, was a nightmare. There were protective charms around the school, to keep the death eaters out. But I needed to get in. I glanced at Draco, "We can't get in, unless it's destroyed" He said, as he looked at the sight of the place.

As if on cue, Voldemort himself, performed the shield penetration spell, completely destroying the shield around Hogwarts. Draco grabbed my arm then, and apparated inside. "Let's go to the dungeons, that's where Slytherin are, none of them are here" He noticed, seeing students run around in fear. We both ran towards the dungeons. I couldn't believe what was going on here. I never imagined it would look like this.

But Draco spotted Blaise and Crabbe, "Wait, Blaise, Crabbe!" He yelled, gaining their attention.

"Malfoy!" Blaise exclaimed and ran over, Crabbe following him. "Where the hell have you been? Is it true? Is he here?"

Draco nodded, "Yes, he is. I have no time to explain, but we have to go, like now" He rushed, and we all started to run. I didn't know where, but I had my wand out. I'm still lucky I have it.

"Potter has my wand! I need it!" Draco said, "Lyra, where is he? I need it back, I can't use Mother's" Draco said. I looked at him then, "Are you serious?" I asked him as we ran.

"Are you deaf? You heard me!" He exclaimed, dodging some of the building collapsing.

"How am I supposed to know where he is? I've been with you, idiot!" I yelled back. "Wait, he's there" I said and ran towards him, "Harry!" I yelled, and got towards him, "Thank Merlin you're okay!" I exclaimed.

"Lyra! We didn't know if you were okay!" Harry said back, with Hermione and Ron behind him.

"He's here, he's looking for you. Look, I don't know what's going to happen-" I started, but a loud whisper rang in my head, whom I immediately recognised the voice of.

'Harry Potter... you have one hour to come to me, and give yourself up. One hour... And all of your friends and family will be unharmed...'