13

We were being pushed by the snatchers, going where they wanted us to. Beside the Ministry, where are we going? I sighed as the snatcher that held arms behind me tightened his grip and shoved me forward slightly. I bit my tongue from commenting on how bad he smelt and how gross his hands were. Keep it together, Malfoy, I thought to myself.

I saw a path with hedges and a gate in the distance. My eyes widened as soon as I recognised where we were. "Bloody hell.." I muttered, relieving a confused look from Hermione. The snatcher shoved me as we got closer to the gate, "Quiet" He snapped. I rolled my eyes, is this how annoying and controlling I am back at school? I kind of feel bad for the first years that I shoved out the way.

Harry got pushed up to the gates, Scabior moved some hair out of Harry's face to reveal his scar. Bellatrix, my insanely scary aunt, smirked, "Get Draco.." She whispered, but was loud enough for us to all hear. The gates opened and we all got pushed in. My aunt smirked, looking at each of the Golden Trio as they got escorted in by the snatchers. But when her eyes landed on me, her smirk faded quickly, turning into a horrific frown.

"Lyra..." She whispered, but her smirk returned. "Take them in" She demanded.

I swallowed nervously, and tried to keep up with the snatchers pushing us. We got through the front door, and my home was much different than when I was last here. It was dark, the furniture had been pushed to the corner of the room. It looked sad and dull. What in the name of Salazar Slytherin happened here? I watched as Harry got pushed to the floor, swallowing again as Draco's eyes looked over at the trio, recognising them straight away. He looked at me, and his eyes widened. I couldn't tell if that was because I was alive, or that I looked like I had been beaten up 4 times. I had dirt on my face, my hands, my clothes were ripped, and my hair wasn't the neatest.

My mother looked at me, and instantly nudged my father, who looked straight at me, "Let her go immediately !" He snapped to the snatcher who was holding my arms back. I was let go, and instantly ran over to Draco who grabbed me, "I'm so glad you're alive. I've been worrying about you every single day" Draco said quietly.

I had some tears in my eyes, "Me too, Draco." My father then grabbed me from Draco, "Lyra, is this Harry Potter? Is this who you've been with this entire time?" He asked with a raised voice, my mother trying to hush him.

Come on, you're a slytherin. Lying is like sleep to you.

"Of course not father. Have you seen the state of his face? That is most definitely not Harry Potter. I've seen loads of girls swoon over him at school. Is this the face that you think girls would swoon over? I most definitely would not" I replied.

I could see Draco smile ever so slightly out of the corner of my eye.

Father looked at Harry's face, " I suppose so..Draco, go and have a closer look" He demanded. My face fell. Are you joking? I just told you, and you still don't believe me? I thought to myself.

Draco knelt down in front of Harry, "I can't tell," He said, looking at our father. "Are you sure? Draco if we turn him in, all will be forgiven and go back to normal" Father said in a gentle voice, which was unsettling to hear.

Draco shrugged, " I don't know. I can't tell"

My psychotic aunt looked straight at Hermione. Oh no.

"Let's have a look at the last spell she cast" She said, snatching Hermione's wand. I closed my eyes and sighed softly. No, this can't be happening.

"Take your sister upstairs," Mother said to Draco. He just nodded and took me upstairs, "What's going to happen to her? I don't want her to get hurt"

"I don't know. If they need our help, we'll go down straight away okay?" Draco said and I just nodded. We stayed at the top of the stairs, waiting. But as Hermione's blood-curdling screams and cries echoed through the manor, I looked at Draco. "Please Draco, we have to help her" I begged.

He looked scared, but nodded, "Okay. Let's go save Granger" He said and took me downstairs, where Harry and Ron were already there. They were having a fight with my family. I drew out my wand and threw a spell at Bellatrix. She stared at me in disbelief, "How Dare You?!"

I bit my lip and glanced over at Harry and Ron who had helped Hermione up. Dobby appeared and they got together, and looked at me. They were waiting for me. Maybe it's best I don't go this time.

"Harry Potter, go!" I said, and Dobby apparated them out. But my psychotic aunt threw her dagger at them. It disappeared with them. I pray that the dagger did not hit anyone.

I slowly turned to my family. My mother and father were shocked, my aunt stared at me in disbelief. My brother? He gave me a subtle smile. I gave them a nervous little laugh in return.

Oh Merlin, help me