Chapter 3 It's a girl

"She could always just snap his neck,"

The boys saw a figure in a black clock step out of the medical tent that they had seen Slightly lead Pan into. That must be the new lost boy Pan had found on the Beach earlier this morning, but to their surprise the boy turned and began to walk into the forest. 'Does he not know how dangerous it is out there, especially so close to nightfall.' Murmurs began to arise, but Ace pretended to not hear them. A rather large boy probably around 17 with blond hair and light blueish grey eyes. He had a long red scare running over his right eye it started on his forehead and ended at his cheek. He stepped in front of the smaller figure. "Now where do you think your going?" He said crossing his arms. She had to look up at him due to the 6 inches he had on her. The moment their eyes met and he got a good look at her face he took a step back "a girl" he whispered.
"Yes, now step aside." She said demandingly. He had already composed himself he looked around to see the boys looking at him some in shock others in curiosity. Most of them had never seen a girl on Neverland before and Felix hadn't seen one in a very long time. But everyone knew that was because girls can't survive Neverland. He looked at the Medical tent to see neither Peter nor Slightly had come out yet.
"Where's Pan?" Felix demanded standing up straighter to intimidate the girl.
"I don't know. I left him in that tent. Now step aside before I make you!" She said her face cold and emotionless with a glare that could rival Pan's. It made him want to flinch, but living here he knew he could not show weakness, and that was weakness. Instead he stepped closer to the girl placing a firm hand on her shoulder.
Squeezing it a bit he responded. "You aren't going anywhere unless Pan says so." He said firmly. The girl didn't respond and for a brief second Felix thought she had surrendered. Then faster then he thought possible the girls hand grabbed his wrist the other grabbing his upper arm she turned around and flipped him over her back, before he could comprehend what had happened he was laying on his back looking up at the girl whose hood had fallen off making her red hair glow orange in the sunlight. Pan had stepped out just in time to see Ace flip his second in command her orange hair glowing in the sunlight reminding him of fire. He did like fire. The fact she had just flipped his second in command had also impressed him. He began to clap slowly making Ace turn her head towards him. Felix shot up off the ground, and all the boys heads snap to attention. "What do you think of our new lost girl, Felix?" He questioned.

Felix just gave her a glare and Pan had to stop himself from laughing when she responded by sticking out her tongue. Then both boys looked on in confusion as she turned on her heal and began to walk out of camp. "Oh Acelin," Pan called out in a sing song voice, "Where r u going?" He inquired making the girl stop and turn back around.
She gave him a sarcastic smile and responded through her teeth, "On an adventure." She said before she turned back around to walk away.
"It's getting dark, Love. Why don't you stay for dinner and the bomb fire. Then you can sleep in my tent and go on your little 'adventure' in the morning." To his surprise the girl began to laugh Pan watched her confused. She turned back around.
"Dinner doesn't sound bad." She responded after she calmed herself down. She hadn't eaten for a while and wasn't sure how long she'd been out, but she was starving. "But one condition!" she said holding up her finger.
"Your not really in any position to be making demands, love." Pan cut her off.
"Well what's the harm in a request?" She asked giving him an innocent smile.
He nodded, "fair enough."
"I get my own bed." She said bluntly, Pan raised a curious eyebrow, as she continued, "Bed, cot, blankets, whatever you boys use to sleep on. I get my own. Perhaps I'm a selfish person, but I'm not sharing." She finished off with a playful smile.
Pan smirked "oh, I'm sure we can find suitable sleeping arrangements." He replied coyly. The girl could see what he was doing implying an answer without actually making any promises, but she let it slide. If all else fails, Pan said she'd be sharing his bed so she could always just snap his neck and find a way off this bloody island.

Author's note:
Hello, Everyone. I am so happy you guys are reading this so faithfully. I'm ecstatic, for a few months no one was reading my stuff and then in a span of three days Strength went from 67 views to over a 100! Now I just started this book Sunday and there's already 8 views. You guys are so great. Sorry this chapter is a little short the next one will be longer. Thank you all so much for reading.
-Becca