12.✔

Leah⤴( So pretty)

Leah's POV

I walked to my last period, Sam had just explained everything to me. And I honestly felt bad like his mate's ex girlfriend is here. And the bitch wants him back knowing that their together.

I swear girls like that make me wanna just claw their eyeballs out. I had my head down texting Sammy when I ended up bumping into someone.

"Sorry about that" I said looking up. And instantly I recognised the girl's face. "Its fine" she said politely but I could see she was irritated.

It was Aurora.

"I know you" she looked at me confused. "I'm sorry I just transfer how do you know me" I laughed and she looked at me with a lost expression.

"Your the little bitch that wants my best friends mate" she cocked her head slightly.

"Oh I'm sorry we haven't properly met, I'm the best friend. Leah. Nice to meet you Ms...."

"Dallis" She said. "Oh I thought you would prefer Homewrecker. Or slut. Or I don't know slutty homewrecker" Aurora chuckled.

"Awwn sweetie you think I'm bothered by a pesky little human like you" she said stepping towards me she was about an inch taller but that made no difference.

"Awwn sweetie" I said twirling a piece of her hair. "I'm not just any pesky human. I'm a hunter" I said the last part inna whisper.

"And that means" she questioned. "That means if you come for my bestfriend not only will I come for you ten times harder. But I will be merciless" I paused making sure to smile at her.

"And you see I'm the type of best friend who keeps a beautiful desert eagle pistol with silver bullets in my Coach purse. Right next to my lipgloss, and highlight. So fair warning sweetie"

"Oh really" Aurora said daringly. I chuckled.

"Look I'll just be blunt.. I am the wrong bitch to fuck with and when it comes to Sammy you'll wish you never opened up those wolfie little legs. So you hurt my bestfriend I will happily shoot your kneecaps off" I said with a dead expression.

Aurora stood speechless. "Did I mention I'm the wrong bitch to fuck with" I laughed as I walked away leaving her standing in the hallway.

Sam's POV

I made it home just in time to catch my dad. He gave me his credit card for food, I would invite over Leah but she has family stuff so that just leaves me a big bag of popcorn and another season of Grey's Anatomy.

I was so engulfed into my episode of Izzie and Denny finally had their first kiss. And literally my heart melted and I jumped up and down like a crazy person. Popcorn all over the place. I quickly stopped my dancing when the door bell rang. I quickly got up the popcorn and paused my show.

I opened the door, and it was Ezra.

"What are you-" before I could get the question out he kissed me.

He smelled of mint and shampoo. He had just got out the shower, I moaned lowly as his hands begin touching spots that would definitely make me hungry for more.

"Ezra.."

"Your my mate.." He bit, sucked kissed and nibbled on my neck while grinding his body on mine. It felt so damn good.

He picked me up kicking the door shut, raking me to the couch. He laid me down his eyes flashing red. He roughly pulled down my jeans, he was only in jogging pants and a shirt and I could tell he wasn't wearing underware. He turned me over on my stomach.

He kissed down my back, I watched ad he brought his hand up and brought it down on my arse. I whimpered my body turning into puddy. He did again, before gently rubbing the red area.

"I'm gonna make you beg" he said smirking. "Ezra" he brought two of his fingers to my mouth. I sucked on them covering them in a generous amount of saliva. He wasted no time putting both in. It stinged at first, but after he started moving them in and out it was better.

Soon enough I was fucking god fingers. I wanted to cum, I was so close, my body was burning and aching for more. I needed him inside of me, I wanted to beg.

With no warning he stuck the tip in. I moaned arching forward, he pulls out and does this again.

"Don't tease" I whined he grabbed a handful of my hair. "Beg" he growled as he dropped me back onto the couch.

"Ezra please" I whined I tried to push back so he can give me more but he pulled out. I whined, my body not being able to take the constant teasing. I wiggled my butt, desperate to for him to fill me up.

"Daddy please...please just fuck me" Ezra held my waist his thumbs pressing into my back. He slammed his hips into mine and I felt him hit my spot.

"Ez..ra right there" he hit it over and over again. He turned me back over so I was facing him.

My eyes closed as he entered me. He stopped. "Open your eyes" his words were low and filled with lust.

"I wanna see the pleasure in your eyes. I wanna see them roll into the back of your head while I please You baby" he kissed me his tongue playing with mine. As he made love to each other.

The sound of skin slapping skin, loud and passionate moans. And lust was all through the air. My nails dug into his back, I feel like I'm on a high. He massages my neglected cock, he keeps going just as I'm close to cumming.

He pulls out for the last time slamming into me. I came alot my load spreaded on the both of us. He soon came after me. Ezra pulled out. We got cleaned up upstairs than coming back down. Ezra sat me on his lap.

"Your mine, no one else's." He said kissing me again. This time he took his time to build up the moment. His hands securing my waist, as the kiss deepened.

"Sammy I'm so sorry" he whispered. He kissed my neck, right on the mark. "I can't even explain just how-"

"Can you stay with me tonight" I said interrupting him. A smiled pulled at the corner of his lips. "Yeah I can but babe"

"I know your sorry, and I am too. And I'll be honest I was jealous and mad and all I wanted was to rip her throat out-"

"I feel the same way about Daniel"

"Daniel? Ezra I don't want Daniel, he's it was really nice of him to apologise and be kind to me. But he isn't you. He isn't my mate, my other half. I'm destined to be with you, not him. I don't know why you can't understand that, I love you. But that girl is gonna bring out a side of me that you never ever want to see." Ezra tilted my head so I was looking into those hypnotising emerald eyes.

Little jems that could take my breath away, and give me life all over again.

"I'll handle her. I promise, and to make sure she gets the point in gonna announce you as my mate, as my Luna"

"Luna? I'm not a girl" Ezra laughed. "Yeah your right, how about their second alpha" he suggested.

"That sounds better" I told him as I rested on his chest. "As long as she doesn't piss off Leah everything will be fine" I explained to him.

"You know I love you right"

"Yeah I know" I said smiling ear to ear. "And I love you too, so please don't make me regret loving you" Ezra smiled.

"I promise baby. Everything will be fine"