13.✔

Amelia Hollister  (Sam's mom)

Sam's POV

I woke up with Ezra's arms wrapped around me securely. I turned over so that I was facing him, I watched as he took light breaths his body rising up and down. He looked so cute, a strand of hair covered his eye, it was corny but I moved it. He moved before relaxing back into his sleep.

"It's impolite to stare" his raspy voice said to my surprise. I smiled kissing his nose. "I could help it, I'm in love with the view"

A smile pulled at the corner of his mouth. "I'm glad you do" he said slowly opening his eyes.

"Babe"

"Yes Ezra"

"Why didn't you tell me that your dad was a hunter" I sat up. "How did you know about that"

"He told me- well threatened me-"

"Wait why?! What happen" I said starting to panic. "Baby calm down"

"Don't worry about it, just tell me why you never said anything" he said sitting up beside me, leaving soft kisses on my shoulder.

"I don't know because my father's side of the family hates wolves, and my mom side is all wolves and I'm between. Or because my dad could literally put you some in heart beat, and a bunch of other reasons" Ezra chuckled.

"What's so funny"

"You. Your adorable when your nervous" I swatted his head. "Ouch!"

"This is not the time to call me adorable" he nipped my shoulder the chill went straight to my cock. A small tent forming from the gesture.

"Looks like someone's awake"

"Sex is not gonna fix this" I looked at him, and I could see that dark hunger that turned me on every time. "Ezra"

"Shhh" he laid me down, the sheet covered some of our body. He wasted little to no time his head disappearing under the cover.

First his hands touched me, slowly jerking my cock. Almost as if he was teasing me, I moaned lowly my body arching forward. Than his warm mouth wrapped around me. My hands gripped the sheets, my as rolling in the back of my head as he continued this assault on me. I loved it..

I loved him. He bobbed his head up and down, going faster each time bringing me closer and closer to cumming. I was so close, than my door swung open....

"Mom!" Ezra immediately stopped.

"Mom?" He questioned.

"Hi baby" she said smiling. What the hell. Ezra came from under the cover looking between me and her. "What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Well that is a rude way to greet your mother Samuel Timothy Hollister"

"Your middle name is Timothy" Ezra chuckled. I swatted him. "Ouch!"

"Well why don't you boys get dressed and come down stairs" she said closing the door. "What the hell"

"I heard that" my mom said from down the hall. Ezra and I got up getting dressed. I eased my way down stairs not sure what to expect.

"Awwn baby you've gotten so big, how long has it been?" She said giving me a big hug.

"11 years mom. It's been 11 years" I said unwrapping her arms on me. Her smile faded.

"Welp what does that matter, I'm always gonna be your mama" she said her southern accent present.

"Mom you still haven't told me what your doing here"

"Does your daddy still keep the coffee in the old canister" she asked avoiding the question. "Mom-"

"Ooh I know baby I can make your favorite French toast and scrambled eggs"

"Mom"

"Darlin' I tell you, your father can't cook a full course meal if he tried. I swear cooking was nev-"

"Mom!" She stopped. "What are you doing here!"

"I can't come and see my son-"

"Not after 11 years mom"

"Now that isn't fair Sammy and you know it" I was shocked. How dare she talk about what's unfair.

"You know what's unfair leaving your husband, and 7 year old for some rogue. No contact, no letters, calls, text, emails nothing. Dad was devastated, and i thought I made you leave-"

"You were 7, and look how you turned out your daddy and I-"

"No dad. Not you, dad raised me while you were who knows where doing God only knows what" she slammed the coffee down on the table, making me jump.

"I'm still your mother dammit, and you will not disrespect me. Your not to old to get a slap in the mouth Samuel" she threatened. She took a deep breath, a smile appearing back on her face.

"So where is that boyfriend of yours" just as she said that the front door opened. She walked into the kitchen door way and there was my dad.

"He left" I told her.

When he saw her he stood frozen, I could see the hurt in his eyes.

"Hi James"

"Amelia what are you doing here"

"I need to get going for school." I quickly grabbing my stuff and leaving.  I got in my car, my safe zone. I took a deep breath, resting my head on the steering wheel.

I felt the wet hot tears fill up my eyes, my throat closed tight and each word pitched higher than the last in an effort to squeak out the words that were bottled up inside me. 

I tried and I failed of course at keeping it down, I cried hard just like I did when dad told me she was never coming back. My cheat felt tight, my breathing all over the place, and still all I wanted was my mom. Why did she come back we were fine with out her.