4.✔

Ryan Thomas

Sam's POV

It had been two days since I heard from Ezra. I was calling him like crazy, sending text and all but still no answer. I was feeling so many different emotions and Gray was sad, and angry.

When I made it to school, I went to my locker. It was on the second floor right next to the guys locker room.

"Sam?" I froze when I heard the voice that had call me. "Sammy it is you"

Walking towards me was my ex, Daniel. He had transferred before the year had started what the hell was he doing back. "Daniel. Hi, I have to go" I said awkwardly.

"Come on Sammy. You look great how are you these days, I see you still have those pretty blue eyes" he complemented. I had to admit Daniel looked great.

He was my first love, and first heartbreak. When people found out that we were together he blamed it on me saying that I turned him into a fag. He even went as far to say that I was just a game to him, no one important. He called me a worthless, fag that didn't deserve someone as good at him. While we were together he emotional abused me, when things went wrong I was the one to blame. I was emotional wreck after that, depressed for weeks.

After that I vowed to never let any guy do me any harm or hurt me like he did. I put up this wall so many how many hits it took I could still bounce back and be fucking great. And I am.

"Sammy please don't be like that I'm different now. I swear, people know I'm openly bisexual" I didn't say anything just kept walking.

"Sammy-"

"Look Daniel that's good for you, really it is. I'm happy for you really I am but I'm not gonna do this with you" I said he grabbed my arm, holding it firmly.

"Daniel-"

"No what the fuck is your problem, here I am trying to prove to you that I'm a fucking better person and you go being so fucking uptight. I made you into the proud little fag that you are, without me you would've still be a loner, still in the closet" his words hurt and that wall that I kept up since my sophomore year had cracked for the first time.

"Let go" I whispered. Than something happened. All I felt was wind. Daniel was being held against the wall.

Ezra.

"Are you out of your mind let go" Daniel said trying to fight back.

"You really think you can actually fight me back. Let me explain something to you"

"Ezra" I whispered. He didn't even look at me. "Daniel is it? Well Daniel the next time you put hands on what's mine I'll crack your neck in two. And no it's not a threat" he said. "Its a promise" he said smiling. I had never seen him look like that.

It was like he was a completely different person. "Ezra let him go"

"Now" he moved back holding his hands up.

I went to to walk off but Ezra had grabbed me pulling me into a empty classroom. He didn't waste any time bringing me into a long meaningful kiss.

"No. No" I said backing away.

"Sam-"

"No where have you been for two days? Huh? I was scared and worried I thought- I thought I did something wrong" I sniffled.

"Baby come here" his voice was soft, his words sincere. "Sam I'll explain but just come here" he took me in his arms hugging me.

His head resting in my neck, I inhaled his scent. He smelled like cologne, shampoo and mint. I could get lost in him. "You left me" I said still holding him.

"I know" he said kissing my neck. I felt that warmth again it started in my stomach spreading throughout my body. Gray was at ease, and so was I.

"Don't do it again"

"I promise Sammy I'm all yours" I got on my tip toes giving him a small kiss. "I wanna show you something"

.......

We pulled up to a loft, it was a few minutes out of town. "Do you live here?"

"I own this building, my father gave it to me. He said a alpha should have their on place, a home of thier own besides the pack house" we got out of his car going to the building.

Ezra tapped in a six digit code, and the door unlocked. We walked to a old elevator, you know the one where you had to lift up the bars. We got in, he pushed the button taking us up.

We walked down a long corridor, there was another metal door, he pushed in the code for that one to. He opened the door, it was nice. There was a wall separating the bedroom from the living area. The leather couches were black with a matching carpet, and a ceiling to floor window.

The kitchen was decorated to with ceiling lights that you could make lighter or dimer. He had a marble island with four black leather chairs and a new fridge. I walked down the two steps going to the window it had a great view of the city.

"You like it" Ezra said, I had forgot he was here, how I don't know because it is his apartment.

"Yeah it's different" Ezra wrapped his arms around me kissing my check. The window was a mirror now, and I was enjoying what I was looking at. "Babe I have a question" Ezra said turning me so I was facing him.

He lead me over to the couch sitting down, he put me on his lap. I felt like a little kid.

"What do you wanna know?" I asked. He kissed my nose.

"Don't get mad. But how do you know Daniel Fylnn" I gulped, for some reason I knew he would ask this.

"Um well... We dated. I lost my uh... virginity to him too. When it came out that he was gay, he blamed me and after that he pretty put through alot of emotional bullshit" I held down the lump in my throat.

"He told people that I turned him gay and I was just a game to him. I wasn't mad at him surprisingly I blamed myself. Because I uh..." My voice began to crack. And like a dam water came through and I was crying.

"Sam.."

"Sammy, look at me" Ezra cooed. And I did. "Your not the one to blame. Your perfect, I love you. Damn I love you."

"I'm sorry"

"For what"

"Crying" I chuckled. He did to. He came dangerously close, kissing me. I didn't hold back.

I straddled him kissing him harder. My hands played in his curly hair, and his wrapped tightly around me. I could feel him all of him, his emotions, desire. He kissed down my neck, flipping us so I was now on my back. His lips on my skin was damn near heavenly. He kissed down my neck, taking one of my nipples into his mouth. I groaned, even kissed lower, and lower.

I found my anticipating, waiting for him to get to what he really wanted. He undid my pants, he pulled out my throbbing cock. He gave a few pumps, I arched forward. It was like my sexual arousal was at its peak.

"Ezra.." He took the head into his mouth, and I became puddy in his hands. I was a moaning mess as he bobbed his head up and down. I gripped the pillow, my knuckles turning white.

"Ezra please..." I was ready to come, ready to unleash it all. I bucked into his mouth then he stopped. I let out a growl. He growled back putting me in my place.

He looked at me lust all in his emerald green eyes. "Turn over" he said. I did as I was told.

I heard his pants unzip.....