Tuesday, January 20th

She stood by the doorway of the martial arts room. Budo Masuta and Shima Shita were quietly chatting while Sho Kunin and Mina Rai were sparring. Shima glanced over to see Ayano Aishi standing at the door.

"One second Budo-Kun" She walked to Ayano.
"Ayano-chan, Hey," she greeted the charcoal haired girl.

Ayano looked blankly, then faked a smile. "Good afternoon, Shita-sama!" Shima quizzically tilted her head. Ayano looked over the puzzled girl's shoulder to find Budo Masuta eavesdropping.

"Is there anything I can help you with Aishi-chan?" Shima asked.

"I'm interested in joining the martial arts club. I was hoping to gain some information on the club," Ayano said. Budo's eyes lit up. He glided towards the two girls.

"We are so excited to see new members," Budo piped up. "We meet every afternoon just after cleaning time and we basically just leave whenever. We're not too strict on rules in this club." Budo paused to let Ayano comprehend the information he just told her. "So what do you say."

"Sounds perfect." Ayano let out a small smile. It was funny to her to see someone so enthusiastic all of the time.

"Well then, come on in. So what made you interested in this club Aishi-chan?" Budo asked.

"I'm not sure, I guess I've just always liked martial arts," Ayano lied. She knew exactly why she joined. She had a mission. Budo gave her a tour around the small martial arts room. At the end of the tour, the tour guide handed Ayano a clean, white martial arts uniform. Ayano held the uniform in her palms and bowed in front of Budo as a way of saying goodbye. Budo picked up on this and interjected.

He put his hand on her shoulder. "Ayan- I mean Aishi-chan, wait!" Budo tightened his grip and turned her around. A small blush spread across Ayano's face. "May I walk you home? There's a few things I need to talk to you about," Budo begged. Ayano wondered what he wanted to talk about. She hadn't talked with Budo since their first year at Akademi High. She didn't exactly want to say yes, but she couldn't pass up this perfect opportunity.

"Sure, Budo-sama!" She said my first name, thought Budo.

They began their walk to Ayano's house. "Ayano-chan... may I call you that?" Budo asked politely. Ayano nodded. "I wanted to ask you if you would like to come to my party that I'm throwing tomorrow evening. It's at my house at six o'clock, I would love it if you could join us." They reached the girl's house. Ayano could spot a red haired girl through her window, reading one of Ayano's beloved mangas.

"I'd love to Budo-kun! I'll see you then! I really need to go," Ayano said, realizing that she'd missed a very important meeting.

"Oh okay. I'll see you in the martial arts club tomorrow too! Don't forget," Budo exclaimed.

Ayano rushed to her house and ran through the unlocked door. "What the hell are you doing in my house, Info-chan?" Ayano said to the red headed girl sitting on her living room couch.

"You forgot about our meeting. I needed to tell you that your mission with Budo Masuta needs to be completed by the end of the month. That gives you plenty of time to execute this mission since it's going to be a difficult one." Info-chan said.

"I could have done it today but you just have to be dramatic and show up in my house instead of just calling me." Ayano retorted.

"It won't be that easy. Unlike your previous opponents, you can't just rush and kill them. He doesn't fully trust you yet, I can tell. He always has his guard up, so you're going to have to get closer. This mission is going to be a big step up from your previous ones, but I know your last one was difficult for you emotionally." Ayano looked to the floor. She shuttered at the thought.

"I understand," Ayano said.

Although she didn't want to, she knew that she needed to gain the trust of Budo Matsuta. Info-chan left the house of Ayano Aishi, feeling content about Ayano's new mission. Ayano watched as info-chan walked to her car that she parked across the street. Ayano turned back towards the couch where Info-chan was sitting. Damn info-chan! She stole my manga!