Saturday afternoon

"Who the hell is Taro Yamada and why is he all around my room?" Ayano said.

"He was a student at our school. I saw him with you once or twice.... But, he was brutally murdered. They found his body in Shishuta town. He had been stabbed over 100 times and his heart had been carved out... No fingerprints," Budo shivered.

Ayano gasped.

"Hi Ayano-chan... I wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out sometime. Maybe we could go to your house?" Taro said to Ayano at the fountain.

Ayano's heart fluttered. She couldn't bring herself to speak. She nodded as her face turned as red as a tomato.

Taro smiled. "Tomorrow?" He asked. She nodded once more.

That night Ayano received a text from Info-chan.

"I have a new mission for you."

•••••••

"I- I remember," Ayano said. "I -I remember Taro talking to me, asking if I wanted to hang out," Ayano left out the part about Info-chan. She didn't want to worry him.

"Ayano-chan! That's great! Do you remember anything else?" Budo asked with hope in his eyes.

"No that's it," Ayano said, disappointed.

"Still, you remember something. That's really good Aya-chan!" Budo put his hand on her knee.

"Aya?" Ayano giggled.

"It's new! I like it," Budo laughed.

Ding-dong!

Budo jumped up and laughed. "Hehe- You can get it," Budo reaches toward the front door. Ayano slowly followed behind him.

Ding-dong!

The doorbell impatiently rang again.

"Aya-chan!" Budo whined. She grabbed the cold door knob and turned it open.

"Hi Ayano-chan!" Said a big group of people piled up on Ayano's front porch. At the front of the group was Mina Rai and Shima Shita.

"Budo-kun and I thought it would be a good idea for you to see a few of your school friends before you go back to school!" Mina gestured to the people behind her. Ayano timidly invited everyone inside. They all gathered around her.

"Hi Yan-chan! I'm Midori Gurin! I'm so happy that you're feeling better, I was so worried about you!" Midori said, stroking her bright green hair.

Ayano smiled. "Hello, Midori-chan! Thank you so much! You're so sweet!" Ayano was very happy being surrounded by these people that cared so much about her.

"Hi, I'm Saki Miyu. I was talking to you right before your accident. You were doing me a favor... Oh you were always so sweet!" Saki started sobbing and jumped into Ayano's arms.

"It's okay, It's okay! Saki-chan! I'm not dead." Ayano giggled and helped Saki up.

"You're right." Saki gave Ayano a tight hug before walking towards Budo.

"Where's Kokona?" Budo asked the cyan haired girl.

"Riku-sama wouldn't let her go. It's too bad, Kokona was really worried about Ayano. I think Riku isn't the best boyfriend for Kokona," Saki sighed.

"Hmm.." Budo looked over at Ayano. She was talking to Mai Waifu. Mai was really fond of Ayano. Budo was glad to see them talking.

Juku Ren and Sho Kunin came up behind Ayano. "Hi Aishi-chan, I'm Juku Ren and this is Sho Kunin. We're in the martial arts club together." Juku said.

"That's right! Budo told me about you two! Thank you so much for coming!" Ayano sighed. She had no idea she had so many friends.

Clink clink!

A fork hit a glass.

"Everyone, we have very exiting news to share!" Budo said in the center of the room. He waved Ayano over to stand with him. "Just before you arrived, Ayano regained one of her memories! Now, not all of her memories are back, but even one is better than none! So let's give a toast to Ayano-chan!" Budo exclaimed.

"To Ayano-chan!" Everyone shouted. Ayano beamed. She squeezed Budo as tight as she could.

"So tell us about your memory Ayano-chan!" Midori asked. Everyone looked at Ayano.

"It was about Taro Yamada..." Everyones smiles turned down. "He was asking me to hang out. He looked very happy!" Ayano smiled.

"That's great Yan-chan! I'm glad you remember Taro-kun," Midori lightened the mood. Everyone smiled again and went back to chatting. Soon, the party was over and one by one people shuffled out of the door.

"Thank you so much for coming," Ayano said to all of the guests. The last person left and Budo close the door behind them. "Thanks for the party, It makes me feel a lot better about everything," Ayano said.

"I'm just glad you had fun." Budo smiled.

"You've been so nice... I feel like I haven't done anything for you... Did I do anything for you before?" Ayano asked.

"You didn't know at the time... But you helped me love. I never loved anyone before. Not the way I love you anyway. But now.. I know I love you Aya-chan." Budo's eyes were filled with tears.

"Budo-kun.. I-"

"Shh" Budo put his finger to her lips. He took them off and replaced his fingers with his lips. He kissed her passionately. Tears were streaming down her face. He grabbed her head and she held onto his shirt. He felt her stop kissing back and she released her grip on his shirt. He leaned back and Ayano fell to the floor. Her porcelain face looked lifeless. Budo dropped on his knees and checked her pulse. Budo picked Ayano up and took her to her bedroom.

••••••

He kissed her passionately.

Flash! Flash!

He kissed her more and more.

"I'd like to join the martial arts club!"

Flash!

"Ayano-chan! Are you ready to go?"

Flash!

"I got to kiss the most beautiful girl I've ever met!"

Memories flashed through Ayano's mind.

"Help me! Someone help!"

Her legs began to fail her as her memories rapidly flooded through her head. Her face went hot and she fell to the floor.

————————————————————-

Hello everyone~ Did you enjoy this chapter? I always have so much fun writing them. If you like my other yan sim book then you're in luck! I'm writing a new chapter right now! I'm really excited to show you! Comment your favorite part and don't forget to vote!!  

- Ella<3