Sunday night.

She put her hands behind his back and pointed the knife towards his spine.

Ayano felt him start to release. She expertly started nearing Budo's skin when he bumped Ayano's arm and made her drop her weapon. If clinked as it hit the floor.

"What was that," Budo started to turn around. Ayano yanked him towards her and grabbed his head. As she kissed him, he completely forgot about the noise. Ayano kicked the knife away while they kissed.

"Wow, where did that come from?" Budo's pink lips spoke.

"I'm just really going to miss you that's all," Ayano lied. She meant what she said, but that was not the reason behind her action.

"I'm going to miss you too... Well, I better be going off now." He said.

"Goodbye Budo-kun." Ayano waved as he walked out of her door. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and began composing a message to Info-chan.

"We need to talk," Ayano typed.

"Oh! Look who's got their memory back!"

"Listen!!"

"Go ahead..."

"I can't go through with this mission."

"And why not?"

"It's wrong! I can't kill Budo!"

"Aishi, you know that you have to. What happened to my strong, emotionless fighter. That's the Aishi we need."

"She's gone. And besides Budo's different."

"Different than Taro?"

"..."

"You need to pull yourself together! This job is not about you. We could both get killed if you back out, Aishi!"

"I can't!!"

"You have two days before I give the job to someone else." Info-chan disconnected.

Ayano violently threw her phone across the room. It hit the wall and shattered. She bursted into tears and collapsed on the floor. "I had to do something," Ayano kept repeating to herself as she rocked back and forth. "I need to do something. I need to-"

Ayano slowly picked herself up. She stepped towards her broken phone. Tiny shards of glass were scatted across the floor. She stepped over them. She slowly dragged across the hallway and into her room. She pulled open her top dresser drawer and pulled out the newest Saikou phone. She had one extra just incase her other one had evidence on it and she needed to get rid of it.

She sat down on her couch and turned her new phone on. After a few clicks of a button, the phone was backing up get information from "the cloud."
All she needed to do was make a quick call. She went to her contacts and typed the number labeled "TB."

"Hello?" A deep, male voice said.

"This is one of your workers, Aishi Ayano. I need to speak with you."

"Well speak."

"I-in person..."

"Fine! I'm available on Friday!"

"But that's in five days!" Ayano mumbled.

"What?" The voice boomed.

"I-It's urgent," Ayano stuttered.

"Fine! Since you're the new boss around here, I'll give you one hour to come here and tell me whatever it is that is so important!" He hung up.

Ayano shot yo from her seat. She tiptoed into her closet. In the very back of the closet, on the top shelf there was a black box. She opened the lid and pulled a shiny silver shot gun out of it. She slipped it into her coat pocket and left the house.

She carefully walked to Shishuta town. She stopped at an ominous, black, windowless building that stood y'all above her. She squeezed through the alleyway and met a small door in the middle of the six of the building. She wiggled the doorknob until the rusty knob gave in and let her through. She crept inside the tall, dark building. The inside was lit up with dim, yellow lights. A staircase sat in the black corner of the room. She faced a wide room with a long wooden table stretched across the floor. A black rolling chair faced the wall.

"Aishi Ayano. You came quick. Talk to me." The chair spoke. It spun around and a big, bald man stared at her through his black sunglasses. Ayano walked up to the table and stood next to the chair that mirrored the man's. "Well...?" He poked.

"I've come to talk to you about my position here."

"You're a killer of mine, Yes?" She nodded. "Well then you're a killer."

"Well I wanted to know if there was any way I could change that?" Ayano tried not to sound desperate.

"You mean you want to be a caller? You mean you want a promotion." He started to raise his voice.

"N-not necessary." Ayano cursed to herself as she stumbled with her words.

"Who is your caller?" He asked.

"I'm not sure of her true name, but she goes by info-chan." She said.

"Hmm. So you just want more money. Is that what you're looking for? Just some extra cash?"

"No sir. I just don't feel comfortable in my current position. I'd like to possibly change positions." Ayano said as politely as possible while still sounding stern.

"You've been with us for a whole year now Aishi and you're just now uncomfortable with you're position?!" He put his head in his hands. He looked up at Ayano with his head tilted. "Hey I recognize you. You're our special worker. The one who doesn't feel! The monster!" He bursted out laughing. His deep chuckles echoed in the windowless room. "What happened to you?"

"Something changed... And I realized that I can't go through with this mission and Id like to discontinue this role at work." She said.

"So you're quitting?" He whispered.

"No sir, I would happily take any other jobs available." Ayano's voice started shaking.

"Well I'm sorry Aishi, we're all out of jobs." He rose from his seat. He towered over the table. He stomped his way over to Ayano's shaking body. He reached his meaty hand out to her next and squeezed her throat tightly. "It's too bad. You really were a pretty girl." With his other hand he traced Ayano's curved with his fingers.

As Ayano gasped for air, she frantically tried to open her coat. Her face turned purple as she reached in and grabbed her shot gun. With one pull of the trigger, she shot the man in his stomach. His grip loosened and they both fell on the hard floor. Ayano took deep breaths as her vision turned black.
—————————————————————-————-

Hey guys!! I'm so sorry it took so long I just participated in my school play and all of my time was occupied. I'm so happy to be releasing new chapters and hopefully keep putting them out. Love y'all so much!!!

~Ella